Check your account email address ×

This video shows how fucking brainwashed and stupid the mask Karen's are

41 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

How long do we have to keep doing this so that you feel safe? When’s the next masking up event going to show up? Are you going to wear one every time you get a cold, for the rest of your life, so that you don’t infect anyone else? 

Yeah because posting shit on a web forum is WAY better. 

He’s not in charge anymore so it’s no longer political or it is? Pick a lane. 

And if you’re not sick, you have nothing to spread. The only people that should be wearing them are people who are sick. 

Of course it's still political. Again, made so by Donnie and his minions. That doesn't just go "poof" because he's out of office. 

41 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

How long do we have to keep doing this so that you feel safe? When’s the next masking up event going to show up? Are you going to wear one every time you get a cold, for the rest of your life, so that you don’t infect anyone else? 

Yeah because posting shit on a web forum is WAY better. 

He’s not in charge anymore so it’s no longer political or it is? Pick a lane. 

And if you’re not sick, you have nothing to spread. The only people that should be wearing them are people who are sick. 

Unless you are sick and dont know it. Which is how it spreads so fast... 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, SSFB said:

Of course it's still political. Again, made so by Donnie and his minions. That doesn't just go "poof" because he's out of office. 

How was it made "political" by DJT, specifically? An argument could be made for both sides so I'll just agree that this was almost 100% driven by politics. 

1 minute ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Right. Proof of large percentage of "asymptomatic" spread? 

Yeah I probably know 100 people who got it. It isn't a figment of your imagination, it's real. And most people who know they are sick aren't out spreading it. 

6 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

How was it made "political" by DJT, specifically? An argument could be made for both sides so I'll just agree that this was almost 100% driven by politics. 

By mocking the virus, calling it a "hoax", saying it was going to "go away like a miracle", making fun of wearing masks. 

Any good leader would have presented a consistent, coherent message of wearing masks, washing hands, maintaining distance and left out the political bullshit but Donnie can't do that because he's a circus clown. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, SSFB said:

My position is that masks provide at least some level of benefit and certainly don't hurt. 

You’re wrong Numbers increased in every state after they instituted a mask mandates. Numbers were going down in Michigan and Whiturd instituted masks in July and numbers started increasing. Masks give people a false sense of safety. Masks also weaken your immune system. 

• Haha 5

7 hours ago, Kivalo said:

You're so dumb.  :lol:

How can not see its a set up video? This broad knew the outcome and made a video for her retarded social media following, that's YOU btw, can chuckle and think of themselves as superior to all us sheeple out there.

Who said I didn’t think she did it intentionally. You seemed to miss the point of her video. 

8 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

Who said I didn’t think she did it intentionally. You seemed to miss the point of her video. 

The point is to garner an emotional response from dimwits like you. Mission accomplished 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, SSFB said:

By mocking the virus, calling it a "hoax", saying it was going to "go away like a miracle", making fun of wearing masks. 

Any good leader would have presented a consistent, coherent message of wearing masks, washing hands, maintaining distance and left out the political bullshit but Donnie can't do that because he's a circus clown. 

true

doesn't mean they were doing a good job but at least it was leadership which we did not have.  

2 hours ago, SSFB said:

Calm down Joel.  😆. :bc: 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Calm down Joel.  😆. :bc: 

I just got done assembling my new home office chair and now I'm on my third Coors Banquet beer! :lol: :bc:

• Haha 1

Just now, SSFB said:

I just got done assembling my new home office chair and now I'm on my third Coors Banquet beer! :lol: :bc:

I just did a solo five hour burn north to camp. Sampling a nice Chardonnay, and looking forward to a 250 mile day tomorrow, maybe some off trailing on Saturday. Life is good!  😄  :bc: 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

true

doesn't mean they were doing a good job but at least it was leadership which we did not have.  

The only mistake Trump Made was not firmly saying he didn’t support shutdowns, mask mandates, and testing people who didn’t have symptoms. The PCR tests were setup to give false positives intentionally. The study released in August that the cdc hid showed PCR tests set above 30 had a 96% false positive rate. Lets also discuss the false reporting of deaths. Only about 8% of people they’ve labeled covid are strictly covid deaths. The cdc is currently being sued by a group of doctors, they were given 2000 samples to Test that were supposed to covid. Every single sample was influenza A or B. Not one was covid, the suit seeks to force the cdc present covid samples. 

3 hours ago, SSFB said:

:goodpost:

11 hours ago, SSFB said:

Trump Never called the virus a hoax. This is another lie much like the very fine people lie. He said the democrats reaction would be a hoax and he was spot on

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Big Crappie said:

:goodpost:

Not a good post it's based on a lie that Trump called the Virus a hoax when in fact he called the democrats reaction to the virus a hoax. howeer he should've called it a hoax since they've lied about how many have died from it and how many were infected