Check your account email address ×

To whoever is JOEPSUCKSDIX on HCS

3 minutes ago, CFM said:

Anybody got a link ? I can look in my phone’s ‘private’ mode. I just can respond because of Banned.

You have to be logged onto the site to see the GDF or any of the other Off Topic Forums any more, they hide them from nonmembers........:lol:

1 minute ago, Kivalo said:

We need a good old fashioned website war! That bitch is talking about all of us! @SSFB & @ckf time to call up the militia!  :lol:

I can't login over there because I don't have my password and my connection got banned. :lol:

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

You have to be logged onto the site to see the GDF or any of the other Off Topic Forums any more, they hide them from nonmembers........:lol:

Guess so. Well that sucks. Joeswordswallower is such a fouche.

Just now, ckf said:

He can barely figure out how to post, I doubt he is capable of changing my password. :lol:

Only the people who work directly for VS (VS Admins) can change passwords after the software switch, but you can use the Contact Us tab and they'll get back to you sooner or later.....lol Zambonie can only edit, delete, move or ban a member......lol

13 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

We need a good old fashioned website war! That bitch is talking about all of us! @SSFB & @ckf time to call up the militia!  :lol:

I just :owned: Zammy BIGLY over there! AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAA!!!!!!!!