Check your account email address ×

Polaris release 2022 ?? predictions?

9 hours ago, Deephaven said:

I want one.  Would love to know specifics on the motor....and of course I'd rather have it with an 850, but hmm.

I would speculate its the same old 600 as they've been using because EPA compliance is required for XC racing, and I'd also speculate it isn't a mashed potato suspension setup like the 'consumer XCR's' have been.   Pricing unknown...

The Rave seems more up your alley with the skid, 137 1.5" and 'dare to beat me' suspension.  but the price... my my my.  

9 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

The Rave seems more up your alley with the skid, 137 1.5" and 'dare to beat me' suspension.  but the price... my my my.  

2 assumptions there.  1, do I fit and 2, will my cheap ass buy new.  The latter is probably not realistic.  I've tried a few times, but I prefer to not need a good dealer as it enables me to do it all myself.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

2 assumptions there.  1, do I fit and 2, will my cheap ass buy new.  The latter is probably not realistic.  I've tried a few times, but I prefer to not need a good dealer as it enables me to do it all myself.

have you even seen the 11 gallons of shit BRP packs inside a 5 gallon bucket under their panels?

it's utterly idiotic... best owned while under warranty, best sold before it runs out imo

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Ok, forces

good job, you almost lost a token

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Ok.  You settled it.  No lynx.  Axys is super easy access to shit.  I assumed the Doo was fine too but haven't looked since they are made for fucking midgets

new Cross Country is Matryx bud... 

here 

CC Poo.png

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Tommcat said:

Polaris sucks

I'd say, based on the customer feedback from Arctic Insider ... Cat pretty much sucks and their own customer base isn't afraid to admit it. :whistle:

• Like 2

So..... has anyone been able to confirm whether or not the 2022 XCRs have the tipped 136 rails ?????

Looking between a 650 XCR 136 or a VR1 137......be nice to know about the rails on the 136....

On 3/7/2021 at 4:01 PM, Bontz said:

I'd say, based on the customer feedback from Arctic Insider ... Cat pretty much sucks and their own customer base isn't afraid to admit it. :whistle:

\/ see below \/

On 3/7/2021 at 4:38 PM, Tommcat said:

No....textron sucks

/\ agreed /\

On 3/7/2021 at 4:42 PM, Bontz said:

I can get on board with that.... yes

way to come around

new avatar Bontz?  XCR 650 in classic color scheme :thumbsup:

21 hours ago, taperk600 said:

So..... has anyone been able to confirm whether or not the 2022 XCRs have the tipped 136 rails ?????

Looking between a 650 XCR 136 or a VR1 137......be nice to know about the rails on the 136....

idk Tom, the only place I saw tipped rails mentioned during the presentation was on the Cross Country.

personally I'd go for the XCR 128/136" just for the 2.52 track over the XC - others might disagree but to me the more lugs/studs on the ground the better.  plus, better brake and some other bits and pieces.  based on the intro and looking at pics I'd say the 136 is not tipped rail and if it were then why offer the 128"?

watch for CC specs @ 9:50 - this is the Polaris sled I'd order if I were replacing one of mine next winter.  to my knowledge they have to sell them through dealers like the RXC to meet ISR requirements, so just make an inquiry to a dealer and let us know.  ;)

Edited by Crnr2Crnr
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, taperk600 said:

@Crnr2Crnr..... does sound like the "only available the Polaris Race Team" Cross Country has the tipper rails and not the XCR

pretty sure what you'd be buying is essentially the Iron Dog skid and sled... which isn't a bad thing.
https://cdn1.polaris.com/globalassets/snow/root/team-polaris/racer-resources/cross-contry/parts-and-kits/2020-600-indy-xc-137-iron-dog-upgrade-parts-list.pdf?v=75e167d4

On 3/7/2021 at 11:12 PM, taperk600 said:

XCR 136 is tipped. 128 not

• Thanks 1