Check your account email address ×

Where the fuck is Zambroski??

29 minutes ago, frenchy said:

lol the HCS mouth breathers are lost without their spiritual leader 

Honestly the world governments are turning everyone into mouth breathers.  When I am wearing a mask at work I find my self breathing through my mouth more than my nose all the time.  I am always thinking of this place :lol:

Manual labor, here wear this mask to restrict your breathing :bashhead:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

I read the exchange in the dinner thread and Zam was being a cock but this IS FSCE and not some specialized food sub-forum.

Seems lately the FREE in FREEDOM SLEDDER isn't what it used to be.

I don't ask much of you guys. I rarely get involved in the political posts here.  I enjoy the friendly banter that takes place in about a half a dozen threads here. Most that post in those threads know that the BS is left at the door. Z knows better than most here about this, yet he continued to push. I assume he was drunk as Z and I have become good friends here over the years and his behavior the other night was unacceptable.

If you, or anyone else doesn't like the few personal rules that I have here, you are more than welcome to show yourself the door. Fact is this place is now costing me money....if I can't enjoy the place, why bother?

1 minute ago, ckf said:

I don't ask much of you guys. I rarely get involved in the political posts here.  I enjoy the friendly banter that takes place in about a half a dozen threads here. Most that post in those threads know that the BS is left at the door. Z knows better than most here about this, yet he continued to push. I assume he was drunk as Z and I have become good friends here over the years and his behavior the other night was unacceptable.

If you, or anyone else doesn't like the few personal rules that I have here, you are more than welcome to show yourself the door. Fact is this place is now costing me money....if I can't enjoy the place, why bother?

Fuck dude I just sent you $25 did you spend it all on food?

• Haha 1

Just now, Fireball 440 said:

Fuck dude I just sent you $25 did you spend it all on food?

This place is running north of $100 a month now. Thank you for paying for a week  :lol:

Seriously though, thank you for supporting the site  :bc:

• Like 1

Just now, ckf said:

This place is running north of $100 a month now. Thank you for paying for a week  :lol:

Seriously though, thank you for supporting the site  :bc:

I freeloaded here for too long, think I sent rob money back in 08-09 :dunno: 

So you need about 50 contributing members to pay the year, curious how many there are now?  I understand it's confidential information from deep within the freedomsledder vaults or it could be made public, I'd like to see you break even or profit just a little bit for your time spent on the site.  

1 minute ago, FrankieJames7 said:

Scooter approved me right away said don't act like a cunt and ur good.

Isn't that what tbp was created for?  I'm confused.  I performed the sexual acts that Scooter requested and even squealed like a pig for added effect, and I'm still fucking waiting.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

I freeloaded here for too long, think I sent rob money back in 08-09 :dunno: 

So you need about 50 contributing members to pay the year, curious how many there are now?  I understand it's confidential information from deep within the freedomsledder vaults or it could be made public, I'd like to see you break even or profit just a little bit for your time spent on the site.  

I think there are around 25-30 actual paid CM's here. The list will show a lot more, but there have been lots of unpaid renewals over the years that I can't match the email from PayPal to their email or screen name here.

Just now, ckf said:

I think there are around 25-30 actual paid CM's here. The list will show a lot more, but there have been lots of unpaid renewals over the years that I can't match the email from PayPal to their email or screen name here.

Well in that case I concur your dinner thread should be left alone.

Once we start seeing profit, your safe space is fair game!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Isn't that what tbp was created for?  I'm confused.  I performed the sexual acts that Scooter requested and even squealed like a pig for added effect, and I'm still fucking waiting.

Hahahahahahaha!!!

30 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

U must be a unwanted faggot 

Dave, as much as I hate to do this, I can't allow you to take over Frankie's account. Frankie has been around a long time and the members here deserve to know that it is you and not Frankie.  Please stop using Frankie's account.

Would the real Frankie message me on FB to clear this up?

@FrankieJames7

• Haha 2

46 minutes ago, ckf said:

I like the banter too.   Seems like there is very few on here that want to engage in it though.  Some don’t want divulge any personal info because it will be thrown back in their face in a negative way forever.  Which I understand.  Others don’t want to respond to you if you haven’t been here since the very beginning and are in the clique. Which I find weird.   We all came from HCS at one point.   Zam is one of the few that doesn’t mind having a  conversation that doesn’t involve politics.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I like the banter too.   Seems like there is very few on here that want to engage in it though.  Some don’t want divulge any personal info because it will be thrown back in their face in a negative way forever.  Which I understand.  Others don’t want to respond to you if you haven’t been here since the very beginning and are in the clique. Which I find weird.   We all came from HCS at one point.   Zam is one of the few that doesn’t mind having a  conversation that doesn’t involve politics.  

That seems to be forgotten by some :news:

8 minutes ago, ckf said:

Dave, as much as I hate to do this, I can't allow you to take over Frankie's account. Frankie has been around a long time and the members here deserve to know that it is you and not Frankie.  Please stop using Frankie's account.

Would the real Frankie message me on FB to clear this up?

@FrankieJames7

Just messaged u on Instagram