Check your account email address ×

So the bombing has started in Syria

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
On 2/25/2021 at 10:17 PM, GreenStreak said:

All during Trump's presidency we pretty much stayed out of wars and didn't have any new wars. I hope all you assholes that voted for biden are happy now

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/trump-announces-strikes-syria-following-suspected-chemical-weapons-attack-assad-n865966

4 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Another reach around. You two are turning into a real team!  I'm happy for you.

I post here maybe once a day...you’re just upset that your  dildo tickle buddy got the boot.....again.

• Sad 1

This is such a load of crap. Does anyone really believe more bombing is going to de-escalate activity?

:lol: This is how dumb they think we are...

"He also is going to take those actions in a manner that's deliberative, and that has the objective of deescalating activity in both Syria and Iraq," she said.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

This is such a load of crap. Does anyone really believe more bombing is going to de-escalate activity?

:lol: This is how dumb they think we are...

"He also is going to take those actions in a manner that's deliberative, and that has the objective of deescalating activity in both Syria and Iraq," she said.

No...it’s fucking stupid and I don’t no if it will ever stop.🤬

8 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

You fantasize about all kinds of guys being faggots, unfortunately for you your wrong.  Better luck in San Francisco Tranny Ben.

I wake up and read countless posts from you depicting all sorts of egregiously homosexual acts. You’re babbling on about blowing cum bubbles and guys assholes. I think you’re little story about getting pegged was just the tip of the faggot fantasy iceberg with you....fucking queer

Edited by f7ben

1 hour ago, Fireball 440 said:

:lol: you just keep on supporting that ideology meanwhile coddling your neighbors 13 year old ladyboy.

Can you imagine how much of a faggot I was when I told my daughters that anyone with a tongue stud don't come on the property? :lol:

10 hours ago, Snake said:

Can you imagine how much of a faggot I was when I told my daughters that anyone with a tongue stud don't come on the property? :lol:

so is this a lie looking for online coolness points or was it a lie when you claimed 'no one was exempt from your pool or property'? 

On 2/1/2021 at 8:55 AM, Snake said:

One of the brides maids at my youngests' wedding was a guy. One of the women was gay as well. Both spent shit loads of time at my house growing up. No one was exempt from my pool or property.

:news: