Check your account email address ×

Moor facts

Snake

• USA Contributing Member

My daughter finished college in Boston last year and my son just started in Providence this year.  The change in my daughter was mind blowing.  My son entered already drinking the Kool Aid from high school so we'll see if it can get any worse.

I tell him you have to accept and respect that people have differences in opinions.

Kind of like how I accept that asshole mainecat thinks the way he does.

2 minutes ago, $poorsledder$ said:

My daughter finished college in Boston last year and my son just started in Providence this year.  The change in my daughter was mind blowing.  My son entered already drinking the Kool Aid from high school so we'll see if it can get any worse.

I tell him you have to accept and respect that people have differences in opinions.

Kind of like how I accept that asshole mainecat thinks the way he does.

my son(who goes to school in NH) struggles being a libertarian asshole and having to put up with the PC bullshit.  My daughter (who goes to school in OH) and I have gotten into fights about how racist and sexist i am because i don't buy into the woke america bullshit.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
25 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

my son(who goes to school in NH) struggles being a libertarian asshole and having to put up with the PC bullshit.  My daughter (who goes to school in OH) and I have gotten into fights about how racist and sexist i am because i don't buy into the woke america bullshit.  

My ex wife went to Keene State ( queen state) when we were in our 20's . Some of the shit she would say just had me walking out of the room.

59 minutes ago, ACE said:

Education can be helpful but the political indoctrination at colleges as extremely destructive 

Check out the youtube channel "Campus Reform" they ask these kids questions about different political subjects and the answers most give, holy fawk.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jerry 976 said:

Check out the youtube channel "Campus Reform" they ask these kids questions about different political subjects and the answers most give, holy fawk.

Worst I seen was the leftist cult that developed at evergreen state college. 

46 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Pre to 12 is even more so 

Agree.   Met up with some family down in ft Myers for dinner last night.  He is principal, wife is school teacher. 
He is recovered liberal, who is not onboard with any of this bullshit that is going on but still has tow the line. Pretty much has to explain and lie to parents about the same things he finds ridiculous and doesn’t follow with his own kids.  You would think when it came to COVID he would have some input on how they should handle the children’s education but that is for politicians to decide. 

58 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

My ex wife went to Keene State ( queen state) when we were in our 20's . Some of the shit she would say just had me walking out of the room.

my daughter got a good deal to go there and did not want to go.  Same with Plymouth for my son where he would have graduated with no debt.  UNH is bad enough but i think the smaller ones might even be worse.