Check your account email address ×

I’ve seen it all MC defended Coumo

jtssrx

16 hours ago, jtssrx said:

MC actually repeated a lie the Cuomo followed a CDC guideline when he killed a bunch of Seniors. 

it this was true “it’s not” the media would report this. The white house told everyone one of the democrat senior killers not to do what they did. This is well documented. If Trump or the Trump lead CDC were responsible AOC and the other democrats that are calling for Cuomo’s head would be defending him

MC you are pure garbage. 

you shouldn't be so invested in what complete strangers post. Not only is it weird it's not healthy. 

6 minutes ago, Dave said:

You shouldn't be so invested in what complete strangers post. Not only is it weird it's not healthy

Snake mentioned me in the post I responded to I didn't make a thread about him. Another swing and miss for you!

tenor.gif

27 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Snake mentioned me in the post I responded to I didn't make a thread about him. Another swing and miss for you!

tenor.gif

I realized after I posted you've met him too!

:lol:

40 minutes ago, ACE said:

MC isn’t very smart but he’s also a troll. He will never admit that he’s always wrong so just quit trying imo 

By nature, unintelligent people take on some of the same characteristics of a troll.  It's actually a bit of a compliment for them.  That way, they really aren't as fucking ignorant as they seem, they are just "trolling".

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

By nature, unintelligent people take on some of the same characteristics of a troll.  It's actually a bit of a compliment for them.  That way, they really aren't as fucking ignorant as they seem, they are just "trolling".

My favourite is when he pretends to be somebody :lol: