Check your account email address ×

Who's calling the shots for Xiden...?

It's amazing how ignorant some people are, but in their defense, when the Liberals/Democrats don't talk about these things and MSM runs full cover/deflects for them, I can understand that somewhat. 

We are being played, conditioned and brainwashed and those that can't connect the dots or are too lazy to look into things themselves, will only wonder how this was allowed to happen? 

26 minutes ago, irv said:

It's amazing how ignorant some people are, but in their defense, when the Liberals/Democrats don't talk about these things and MSM runs full cover/deflects for them, I can understand that somewhat. 

We are being played, conditioned and brainwashed and those that can't connect the dots or are too lazy to look into things themselves, will only wonder how this was allowed to happen? 

They will have some type of plausible deniability.

1 hour ago, irv said:

Curious as to what the sites liberals think of this? 

@Mainecat

@spin_dry

@Jimmy Snacks

@Polaris 550

1 hour ago, gravy davey said:

That’s some fucked up shit!!!   I don’t think any of these people that voted for Biden even knew what they were voting for.  

Figured the sites liberals would just stick their heads in the sand instead of having an honest conversation  :flush: