Check your account email address ×

My favorite cop story ever lol

f7ben

I would say overwhelmingly my experience with police officers has been negative.  I try to give everyone a fair shake though.  Just recently a friend of mine wanted to introduce us to his good friend, who is cop.  I thought he was ok the first couple times hanging out.  Now,  I don’t like the way he treats his wife and don’t like how thinks he has to throw an arm around my wife to talk to her.  Just don’t trust him. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Anler said:

Yeah someone who risks their life for someone else with no other incentive than to be a good person is a hero. Not a trained and paid professional. And I dont know who ever thought a teacher is a hero, must have been the teachers union that said that. 

Words sure upset people.

:lol:

18 minutes ago, Cold War said:

I would say overwhelmingly my experience with police officers has been negative.  I try to give everyone a fair shake though.  Just recently a friend of mine wanted to introduce us to his good friend, who is cop.  I thought he was ok the first couple times hanging out.  Now,  I don’t like the way he treats his wife and don’t like how thinks he has to throw an arm around my wife to talk to her.  Just don’t trust him. 

never trust a cop around women. Between trying to fuck everything that moves and beating them more than almost all other occupations it's not a good bet.  

Just now, Angry ginger said:

never trust a cop around women. Between trying to fuck everything that moves and beating them more than almost all other occupations it's not a good bet.  

I don’t understand why the human centipede doesn’t follow you around every time you post nipping at your heals....you seem to throw the bait right in front of them and nothing 

11 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

I've got 3 buddies who are cops. The definitely don't fall under that description. 

12 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Good advice. :bc:

I don’t put my hands on my buddies wives or any woman for that matter.  I’ll assume she doesn’t want me pawing her , unless she states otherwise.   It is a power move to try and show dominance.  Insecure dick move , if you ask me. 

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

The city of St Louis is paying 5 million dollars to a black police officer....

Because when he was undercover 5 white racist cop pieces of filth beat the fuck out of him for no reason not knowing he was an undercover pig lol

Its like fucking poetry :lol:

Link 

• Platinum Contributing Member
12 minutes ago, Dave said:

I've got 3 buddies who are cops. The definitely don't fall under that description. 

Of course they don’t...had Ginger said cops are wonderful with women and you can trust them you would have said the opposite about your “buddies”.

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Of course they don’t...had Ginger said cops are wonderful with women and you can trust them you would have said the opposite about your “buddies”.

No I wouldn't have...

If they were assholes they wouldn't be my friends.

21 minutes ago, Dave said:

TBH i have several cop friends who i trust around my wife but I've known them through the good and bad.  My struggle is knowing way to many of them that fit that description over the years as well.   it's usually pretty easy to figure out which way the cop is,  the description above is definitely one on the wrong side.  

1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

TBH i have several cop friends who i trust around my wife but I've known them through the good and bad.  My struggle is knowing way to many of them that fit that description over the years as well.   it's usually pretty easy to figure out which way the cop is,  the description above is definitely one on the wrong side.  

For sure....im sure there's many as you've described....its easy to get a God complex on that job.

2 hours ago, f7ben said:

It’s literally just the perfect representation of policing and law enforcement on every level and to a greater point America as a whole

I have to ask respectively, have you personally been abused by LEO? Or why so much dislike and hate?

12 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I have to ask respectively, have you personally been abused by LEO? Or why so much dislike and hate?

Yes...I have personally witnessed significant lying , fraud and corruption. It sickened me that the people we hire and trust with our freedoms would act in such a manner.

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yes...I have personally witnessed significant lying , fraud and corruption. It sickened me that the people we hire and trust with our freedoms would act in such a manner.

I'm sure you're aware those things apply to all professions too. Many other Gov. jobs also have those things, I retired from Gov.

49 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I'm sure you're aware those things apply to all professions too. Many other Gov. jobs also have those things, I retired from Gov.

Absolutely....but I’m not forced to interact with those other professions against my will.