Check your account email address ×

Say it ain't so....

Dave

1 minute ago, ickyoldman said:

Bought a bottle of Aunt Jemima syrup.........going to put it on ebay for $500

The way things are selling during this covid mess, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if you got your ask. 

Tom Brady-Autographed Patriots Rookie Card Sells for $556K at Auction

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2928375-tom-brady-autographed-patriots-rookie-card-sells-for-556k-at-auction

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Who eats that shit on their waffles anyways? Sure pisses off the white guys. Blacks don’t care. 

Pole syrup is a joke.

Ironically, not much that pisses off all these uppity white SJW types, really doesn’t upset blacks at all.  They just laugh.

On 2/15/2021 at 8:04 AM, Zambroski said:

Jesus!  I hope she is better now.

she still eats the fake the few times she gets pancakes.  I had blueberry pancakes with delicious maine maple syrup Monday morning.  I love breakfast food anytime of the day.  

2 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

she still eats the fake the few times she gets pancakes.  I had blueberry pancakes with delicious maine maple syrup Monday morning.  I love breakfast food anytime of the day.  

When my daughter was 10 or 11.  We started tapping the maples in our yard and making our own.  It was just for fun and something for us to do together. I think we'd make around a gallon and a half or so.  As soon as she got bored with it (by the third season), I was done.  Just easier and cheaper to buy it.  We had some great local producers too.  

• Gold Member
5 hours ago, Zambroski said:

When my daughter was 10 or 11.  We started tapping the maples in our yard and making our own.  It was just for fun and something for us to do together. I think we'd make around a gallon and a half or so.  As soon as she got bored with it (by the third season), I was done.  Just easier and cheaper to buy it.  We had some great local producers too.  

The real stuff is soooo much better!  :bc: