Check your account email address ×

Ilhan Omar is a crook

jtssrx

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Please offer one single shred of proof she had an incestual relationship 

The fuckery has been put up plenty of times and it'd be my guess, if our AG wasn't a boy fucking, wife beating Muslim, she'd be charged with a multitude of crimes that would remove her from office.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Autocorrect and I’m multitasking 

Mhm...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

The fuckery has been put up plenty of times and it'd be my guess, if our AG wasn't a boy fucking, wife beating Muslim, she'd be charged with a multitude of crimes that would remove her from office.

Mhm...

She may well have married her brother to get him citizenship. That would be a marriage of convenience and not incest.....of course you know that and don’t need to be told.

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

She may well have married her brother to get him citizenship. That would be a marriage of convenience and not incest.....of course you know that and don’t need to be told.

I don't need any proof that people following the Muslim ideology are outside what would be considered a normal, fair and decent social norms of a modern society.

BTW, this "marriage of convenience", as you described is still illegal as hell.  Not to mention highly immoral....but, "morals" aren't in the muslim handbook...at least not as most view them.

• Like 1

Just now, Zambroski said:

I don't need any proof that people following the Muslim ideology are outside what would be considered a normal, fair and decent social norms of a modern society.

BTW, this "marriage of convenience", as you described is still illegal as hell.  Not to mention highly immoral....but, "morals" aren't in the muslim handbook...at least not as most view them.

an ideology completely at odds with western Christian values which this country is based on if followed strictly. 

But we allow freedom of religion in this country and she was legally allowed to come here so while i think shes a POS she's just one of millions.  

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
36 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Well, it was clear you were defending the accusation of her incest.  You don't necessarily have to be charged with incest which, by all accounts, it sure appears she has certainly managed to escape charges.

I wasn’t defending anything you dolt...I was asking for proof, charges, convictions....anything. Just because you and EZ Dope say so isn’t proof. The best part is that all it took was me agreeing with Ben that she is hot to set that idiot EZ off which brought you and The Great White Whale of the North out of the woodwork.🤣

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

1 minute ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I wasn’t defending anything you dolt...I was asking for proof, charges, convictions....anything. Just because you and EZ Dope say so isn’t proof.

The derp is outrageous today

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

an ideology completely at odds with western Christian values which this country is based on if followed strictly. 

But we allow freedom of religion in this country and she was legally allowed to come here so while i think shes a POS she's just one of millions.  

Agreed.

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

I wasn’t defending anything you dolt...I was asking for proof, charges, convictions....anything. Just because you and EZ Dope say so isn’t proof. The best part is that all it took was me agreeing with Ben that she is hot to set that idiot EZ off which brought you and The Great White Whale of the North out of the woodwork.🤣

No, you were defending but, you don't know why.  It's the call of the modern SJW.  All lubed up and no hole to go.

15 minutes ago, f7ben said:

The derp is outrageous today

You are having a tough run today.  Might I suggest logging off, beating off then, returning later?

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Agreed.

No, you were defending but, you don't know why.  It's the call of the modern SJW.  All lubed up and no hole to go.

You are having a tough run today.  Might I suggest logging off, beating off then, returning later?

Morons trying to play gotcha with me all day is no where near having a rough day. Let me clue you in....if you find yourself reading posts from Dave or Awful and nodding in agreement then you are just as dumb as fuck and should probably light yourself on fire

• Haha 3

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It was on the radical right wing domestic terror web site. Proof! :owned:

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Morons trying to play gotcha with me all day is no where near having a rough day. Let me clue you in....if you find yourself reading posts from Dave or Awful and nodding in agreement then you are just as dumb as fuck and should probably light yourself on fire

:iagree:

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dude, Awful gotcha pretty good tho a bit ago.  

Now, let me clue you in a tad.  You should stop talking about clutching.  :lol: 

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
36 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Agreed.

You can repeat the same stupid shit all you want...it’s still wrong and still stupid.

18 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dude, Awful gotcha pretty good tho a bit ago.  

Now, let me clue you in a tad.  You should stop talking about clutching.  :lol: 

No....he didn’t. The context of the conversation was the Lester’s comments on the 1200 throttle lag. Those comments preceded any DBW by 6-7 years. I was fully aware the XS 1200 had dbw

1 hour ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You can repeat the same stupid shit all you want...it’s still wrong and still stupid.

No, it's quite correct.  You should accept this and wear it proudly...next to your little tin foil Social Justice Warrior badge.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

No....he didn’t. The context of the conversation was the Lester’s comments on the 1200 throttle lag. Those comments preceded any DBW by 6-7 years. I was fully aware the XS 1200 had dbw

I just don't care.  :lol2:

16 minutes ago, SSFB said:

FSCE Fan Mail!!!!!!!!!!11 :lol: :lol:

fan mail.png

Fan mail...IS THE BEST MAIL!!!  VERY TREMENDOUS!!!  :lol: