Check your account email address ×

Ilhan Omar is a crook

jtssrx

11 hours ago, Plissken said:

If true, which remains unproven.  Supposedly she married her brother to  get him into the country but she could have got him in as just being a sibling so the marriage charade doesn’t seem necessary plus the records show that she had six siblings when she was brought in as a refugee along with all of her siblings.  The FBI supposedly looked into it over a year ago and we haven’t heard anything.  A DNA test is  the most conclusive way to know for sure but the way things are now, nobody would trust the lab or entity performing the test unless it confirmed their preconceived belief.  Living in a post fact world where nobody can be trusted regardless of credentials sure is fun. :ashamed:

So who is Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, Ilhan

1 hour ago, Ez ryder said:

So who is Ahmed Nur Said Elmi, Ilhan

All I know is he’s some British guy 3 years younger than Ilhan whose mother died when she was two years old.  Ahmed returned to the UK years ago apparently without ever obtaining the U.S. citizenship which is purported to be the impetus.  It would be rather silly anyway to risk felony conviction by marrying a sibling when you could just get them preferred in migration status by their sibling status alone.

9516F69E-DD77-43B3-B8BC-7568B5BD043C.jpeg

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, CFM said:

Any blacks in prison for something they didn’t do ?

I’m sure there are all people of all races in prison wrongfully...what’s your point? 🤷🏻

1 hour ago, SSFB said:

@Ez ryder has been given a week off. It was initially only going to be three days until I noticed he's been given a warning two other times.

Give faggot retard Dave a lifetime ban while you have the hammer out

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Cold War said:

It is a disgusting culture that for some reason people want to normalize.  When we go on vacation.  95* out , the husband and sons are in shorts, sandals, t-shirt.  The woman has only has eye holes to see out of.  Carrying all the luggage like an animal, walking 6 feet behind. 

I am just amazed the liberals just love this muslim ideology.  What part do they find appealing?

Imbeciles...along with anybody else defending them.

16 hours ago, Dave said:

Exactly

X2

15 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

No I am saying she is a gross pos and her district deserves the clitless cunt 

Yep.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Meh.....it's right on the line and normal for here.  Plus, it appears he is right on with his analysis of Pouty.

I'd have to agree....it was more of an analogy.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Meh.....it's right on the line and normal for here.  Plus, it appears he is right on with his analysis of Pouty.

2 minutes ago, Dave said:

I'd have to agree....it was more of an analogy.

Of course you agree you bag of blubber and what analysis is that Z...maybe you can explain what she has been charged with or convicted of? 

1 minute ago, Dave said:

:lol:

Dude you unfriended people and left

for two years over petty internet bullshit. At least now Zdope has someone to laugh at his stupid posts.👍🏼

Edited by Jimmy Snacks

9 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Of course you agree you bag of blubber and what analysis is that Z...maybe you can explain what she has been charged with or convicted of? 

Well, it was clear you were defending the accusation of her incest.  You don't necessarily have to be charged with incest which, by all accounts, it sure appears she has certainly managed to escape charges.

Just now, Zambroski said:

Well, it was clear you were defending the accusation of her incest.  You don't necessarily have to be charged with incest which, by all accounts, it appears she has.

Please off one single shred of proof she had an investigation relationship