Check your account email address ×

Accidents accidents accidents

Shifty

50 minutes ago, f7ben said:

You have no idea how retarded a turbo sled hooking up a leaving at 5-6lbs boost makes your gay sled look. With a little more setup I’ll have my sled doing 0-60 in close to 2 seconds flat and taking only 100ft to get there. I’d be shocked if your sled could get to 60 in anything under 3.9 ish on snow 

I can see 60-0 when you hit that tree:owned:

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dave said:

You know you want one....don't cheap out and get the 120 though....go turbo rr xds....64 is quicker than 72 wide stock

I think I’d go Polaris.....the trails here can get pretty tight

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I think I’d go Polaris.....the trails here can get pretty tight

Have you sat in a razor? Not so nice for a tall guy....

Razor is same width

Edited by Dave

2 hours ago, Jerry 976 said:

There was one from new york years ago, a guy (Kyle), his dad & his wife crossing a lake at night, sleds coming the other way on the lake, one of the other sleds coming the other way hits Kyles dad head on, both died right there on the ice, the guy who hit Kyles dad his buddies took off and left scene, Kyle and his wife stayed on the ice with two dead people and two burning sleds, Kyle told his wife to ride to shore and ask someone to call for help. There was a thread on HCS about it in the new york forums I forget what his user name was. 

i remember that thread.

4 minutes ago, CheezusXR8 said:

Heard maverick seating position is shit with how leaned back you gotta be. I believe they were complaining about getting a sore neck. Any truth to that? 

I'm very comfortable in mine...its the same seating position as a corvette...you can't see right in front of you...I just stick my head out the side window if I need to do this...

The seat is easily adjustable to change the lay back to more upright if you wish.

Edited by Dave
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

You have no idea how retarded a turbo sled hooking up a leaving at 5-6lbs boost makes your gay sled look. With a little more setup I’ll have my sled doing 0-60 in close to 2 seconds flat and taking only 100ft to get there. I’d be shocked if your sled could get to 60 in anything under 3.9 ish on snow 

Where,s that bullshit meter, when you need it. Are you running fukking slicks on that sled ? 0-60 in close to 2 seconds is utter fukking bullshit. Not a fukking chance, you idiot ! Top guys cann,t even do that with a pavement track, in the fukking summer. Man, you are one dumb motherfukker !