Check your account email address ×

Cloverleaf Bar Eastpointe, MI

Barstool saved my Taco Tuesday spot last month, the owners couldn't be better people and Lizzie was diagnosed with cancer right when Covid shut everything down. They made it through the first shutdown ok, but when everything in Jersey got shut down again this fall they were getting pushed to the brink.

• Like 4

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, Wildboer said:

Barstool saved my Taco Tuesday spot last month, the owners couldn't be better people and Lizzie was diagnosed with cancer right when Covid shut everything down. They made it through the first shutdown ok, but when everything in Jersey got shut down again this fall they were getting pushed to the brink.

How you been dude? You been to Old Forge this year?  I plan on having my sleds running by weeks end.

22 hours ago, Kivalo said:

How you been dude? You been to Old Forge this year?  I plan on having my sleds running by weeks end.

Pretty good, keeping busy with work. I've been up twice, got 6-700 miles on for the season so far. :bc:

• Gold Member
22 hours ago, Wildboer said:

Pretty good, keeping busy with work. I've been up twice, got 6-700 miles on for the season so far. :bc:

I'm dragging mine into the garage tomorrow, hopefully a simple job.  :bc:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
14 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Pretty sure Buddy’s pizza was the original Detroit style pizza.  

Yep Buddy's is the OG then came Cloverleaf. Both founded by the same family. Shields Pizza has been around a while too

Edited by Skidooski
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Yep Buddy's is the OG then came Cloverleaf. Both founded by the same family. Shields Pizza has been around a while too

Buddy is on our list to hit, now that it is legal to eat in a restaurant.  If you go,  get  the big  meatball appetizer  and antipasto .   delicious!!!!!! 

• Like 2

If a gov or state legislature votes to shut a business down they should also not be paid.   They can go to the fucking unemployment office and collect as well.   See how quick this bullshit ends. 

3 hours ago, Cold War said:

Buddy is on our list to hit, now that it is legal to eat in a restaurant.  If you go,  get  the big  meatball appetizer  and antipasto .   delicious!!!!!! 

Their antipasto was the only salad I would eat as a kid. Always loved their pizza and salad combo

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Their antipasto was the only salad I would eat as a kid. Always loved their pizza and salad combo

I don’t know what they put in there  that makes it so good, but damn!!!  I am not a salad lover either.