Jump to content

Trudeau is a shitbag.


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That and he's a pathological liar, he's wrong and a fucking idiot. I dunno what triggers my inner Elvis more, Truchebag or Fukfacefail. Either way it's all I can do not to trash my PC over either of t

I don't know what to make of this whole Pandemic any more. Some have been preaching Governmental Control since the beginning and its looking more and more like they are right.   I haven't be

1st of all, this is Canada so I'm not sure why I would carry a Trump flag.  The 3rd lockdown is coming already, they're sticking the plan 2nd, Adam and his bbq are doing just fine, he hasn't lost

Posted Images

They are already doing this.   My buddy had the OPP at his door 2x during his quarantine just "checking in".    

Edited by scottyr
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dave said:

Trudeau has no control over Ontario or any Provincial police ALL LOCKDOWNS ARE PREMIERS DECISIONS 

 

more horseshit from the PAPER OF HATE how anyone can read this is unreal.  Again this is set for people like you Slug 

 

fact is if you have selfishly traveled then too fucking bad you need to stay the fuck away from everyone.  

If not DOUG FORD will send the OPP to your house

 

It is to stop douche bags from infecting others

 

THE RIGHT HAS BEEN CRYING FOR BORDERS TO BE CLOSED DIDN'T TAKE LONG TO CHANGE THEIR MINDS.  COMMUNIST TRUDEAU SHUTTING DOWN AIRPORTS AND TRAVEL IS CRIMINAL :lol: 

Edited by 1trailmaker
Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know what to make of this whole Pandemic any more. Some have been preaching Governmental Control since the beginning and its looking more and more like they are right.

 

I haven't been inside a church since the last wedding I attended but I'm thinking of heading to Trinity Bible Chapel tomorrow.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Today is our last day of the 14 day quarantine in Nova Scotia. The email arrives at 8:01 am every morning and we fill out the self isolation, press submit and it's done. We thought we'd be checked in on but nobody has looked in on us or called during the day. They sent another email stating as of tomorrow we are free to go anywhere we want. We will be going for a good steak dinner sometime next week

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, smokin george said:

Today is our last day of the 14 day quarantine in Nova Scotia. The email arrives at 8:01 am every morning and we fill out the self isolation, press submit and it's done. We thought we'd be checked in on but nobody has looked in on us or called during the day. They sent another email stating as of tomorrow we are free to go anywhere we want. We will be going for a good steak dinner sometime next week

Hats off to you, George. I'm not sure I wouldn't have gone stir crazy being isolated in a motorhome for 14 days straight. 

Enjoy your well deserved steak dinner. :bc:

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, irv said:

Hats off to you, George. I'm not sure I wouldn't have gone stir crazy being isolated in a motorhome for 14 days straight. 

Enjoy your well deserved steak dinner. :bc:

We basically are sleeping, having coffee in the morning and watching movies in the coach. The rest of the time we spend in the house. We've cleaned out the main floor and filled a bin sofar and now working on the basement that'll fill another bin. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/30/2021 at 12:32 PM, 1trailmaker said:

Trudeau has no control over Ontario or any Provincial police ALL LOCKDOWNS ARE PREMIERS DECISIONS 

 

more horseshit from the PAPER OF HATE how anyone can read this is unreal.  Again this is set for people like you Slug 

 

fact is if you have selfishly traveled then too fucking bad you need to stay the fuck away from everyone.  

If not DOUG FORD will send the OPP to your house

 

It is to stop douche bags from infecting others

 

THE RIGHT HAS BEEN CRYING FOR BORDERS TO BE CLOSED DIDN'T TAKE LONG TO CHANGE THEIR MINDS.  COMMUNIST TRUDEAU SHUTTING DOWN AIRPORTS AND TRAVEL IS CRIMINAL :lol: 

Its losers like this guy that keeps this going around and around.  "selfishly traveled"  Shut the fuck up you goof

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Renegade X said:

Its losers like this guy that keeps this going around and around.  "selfishly traveled"  Shut the fuck up you goof

That and he's a pathological liar, he's wrong and a fucking idiot. I dunno what triggers my inner Elvis more, Truchebag or Fukfacefail. Either way it's all I can do not to trash my PC over either of them. This entire Forum is completely abandoned and avoided because of the spewing sphincter. A total waste of bandwidth.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Renegade X said:

Its losers like this guy that keeps this going around and around.  "selfishly traveled"  Shut the fuck up you goof

there are businesses shutdown and will continue to be until the virus stops spreading,  going on vacation is a kick in their balls as far as I am concerned.  How  do you think this variant got here ALL of them?   from travelers 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

there are businesses shutdown and will continue to be until the virus stops spreading,  going on vacation is a kick in their balls as far as I am concerned.  How  do you think this variant got here ALL of them?   from travelers 

 

 

There is no stopping spreading, what don't you get about that... This virus is not going anywhere, the 'vaccination' does not stop anything, there is no evidence its actually going to really stop or help reduce spreading, the world is acting stupid. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, steve6 said:

There is no stopping spreading, what don't you get about that... This virus is not going anywhere, the 'vaccination' does not stop anything, there is no evidence its actually going to really stop or help reduce spreading, the world is acting stupid. 

that is the thing 'it's the entire world " pretty serious if the entire world is involve and what seems to be all on the same page.

I hope this vaccine works, we can't have senior homes being wiped out.

Barrie 3 weeks - Imagine if they haven't been lockdown since March

Jarlette Health Services, which runs the Barrie facility, reported Sunday that a total of 61 residents have died. The Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit said Friday that 51 people, including an essential caregiver connected to the outbreak, had died.

Health officials have confirmed 10 cases of the more transmissible U.K. B.1.1.7 variant of COVID-19. All but two of those cases are connected to Roberta Place.

By Valentines day another 20 will be dead 

Full vacancy by March Break just in time to party in Florida 

 

To see posts on facebook "It's just old poeple" is pretty fucked  up - 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

One such suit is seeking $200 million from Extendicare, a nursing home company that either owns or operates 71 long-term care facilities in Ontario. One of its homes, Tendercare Living Centre in east-end Toronto, has seen at least 81 residents die of COVID-19 — one of the worst-hit long-term care facilities in Canada.

A second Extendicare-run facility, Orchard Villa in Pickering, Ont., has had at least 70 deaths, according to the latest provincial data.

As of Monday, the province said 3,543 of Ontario's 6,224 COVID-19 deaths were among long-term care residents. Eleven staff members had also died. The situation has prompted the provincial government to create the Long-Term Care COVID-19 Commission, which is examining what, exactly, went wrong in the system and how it can be prevented going forward.

The commission, which is still hearing testimony, has so far released two sets of interim

 

 

A COVID-19 outbreak was declared in the facility on Jan. 8, 2021, and since then more than 200 people have contracted the virus, including all but one of the residents. A total of 63 people at the home have died as of Jan. 31. There are 120 active resident cases and 67 active staff cases, the facility confirmed Monday.

 

 

WHO CARES :dunno: not ANGRY TINKER this actually makes him angry if you do care.  He will release his inner Elvis due to it and call people names....

 

WE SHOULD HAVE NO RESTRICTIONS THIS IS NORMAL FLU RESULTS WE HAVE SEEN FOR CENTURIES 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

that is the thing 'it's the entire world " pretty serious if the entire world is involve and what seems to be all on the same page.

I hope this vaccine works, we can't have senior homes being wiped out.

Barrie 3 weeks - Imagine if they haven't been lockdown since March

Jarlette Health Services, which runs the Barrie facility, reported Sunday that a total of 61 residents have died. The Simcoe Muskoka District Health Unit said Friday that 51 people, including an essential caregiver connected to the outbreak, had died.

Health officials have confirmed 10 cases of the more transmissible U.K. B.1.1.7 variant of COVID-19. All but two of those cases are connected to Roberta Place.

By Valentines day another 20 will be dead 

Full vacancy by March Break just in time to party in Florida 

 

To see posts on facebook "It's just old poeple" is pretty fucked  up - 

 

Oh noes the new variant.  The horrors.

The UK.

image.thumb.png.86f9d61a2dfa8d849121168074e6faf4.png

 

Or the south african.

 

image.thumb.png.c5a4e4b3b98010284486ab1d9776a6a0.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Oh noes the new variant.  The horrors.

The UK.

image.thumb.png.86f9d61a2dfa8d849121168074e6faf4.png

 

Or the south african.

 

image.thumb.png.c5a4e4b3b98010284486ab1d9776a6a0.png

2.23 million dead oh noes the horrors - why should we even care, she would have died sooner or later anyway 

 

Why did you post case numbers coming down from lockdowns?  seems to go against your agenda 

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, 1trailmaker said:

2.23 million dead oh noes the horrors - why should we even care, she would have died sooner or later anyway 

 

Why did you post case numbers coming down from lockdowns?  seems to go against your agenda 

They are going down everywhere regardless of lockdowns moron.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

One such suit is seeking $200 million from Extendicare, a nursing home company that either owns or operates 71 long-term care facilities in Ontario. One of its homes, Tendercare Living Centre in east-end Toronto, has seen at least 81 residents die of COVID-19 — one of the worst-hit long-term care facilities in Canada.

A second Extendicare-run facility, Orchard Villa in Pickering, Ont., has had at least 70 deaths, according to the latest provincial data.

As of Monday, the province said 3,543 of Ontario's 6,224 COVID-19 deaths were among long-term care residents. Eleven staff members had also died. The situation has prompted the provincial government to create the Long-Term Care COVID-19 Commission, which is examining what, exactly, went wrong in the system and how it can be prevented going forward.

The commission, which is still hearing testimony, has so far released two sets of interim

 

 

A COVID-19 outbreak was declared in the facility on Jan. 8, 2021, and since then more than 200 people have contracted the virus, including all but one of the residents. A total of 63 people at the home have died as of Jan. 31. There are 120 active resident cases and 67 active staff cases, the facility confirmed Monday.

 

 

WHO CARES :dunno: not ANGRY TINKER this actually makes him angry if you do care.  He will release his inner Elvis due to it and call people names....

 

WE SHOULD HAVE NO RESTRICTIONS THIS IS NORMAL FLU RESULTS WE HAVE SEEN FOR CENTURIES 

Why do people go to retirement or  LTC centers? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

 

 

 

:lol:  some fake Twitter account is suppose to mean something :lol: 

 

She's a Doctor just look she has Dr in front of her name :lol:  Joins twitter to make sure everyone understands COVID the real way not that fake way MSM does 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 1trailmaker said:

:lol:  some fake Twitter account is suppose to mean something :lol: 

 

She's a Doctor just look she has Dr in front of her name :lol:  Joins twitter to make sure everyone understands COVID the real way not that fake way MSM does 

She's a Dr not a pop star.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

She's a Dr not a pop star.  

NO it is a fake account

signed up Sept 2020

First post Jan 6  about covid (Get the date?)

all following posts are about COVID 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, 1trailmaker said:

NO it is a fake account

signed up Sept 2020

First post Jan 6  about covid (Get the date?)

all following posts are about COVID 

 

Oh noes, she does not have a twitter history or has not been fact checked by @Jack.:lol:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Oh noes, she does not have a twitter history or has not been fact checked by @Jack.:lol:

 

She does have a Twitter history, 1 month posting about Covid being fake and all other Doctors and Scientist are wrong..

Directly posted for people like yourself to repost as fact

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Trying to pay the bills, lol




×
×
  • Create New...