Check your account email address ×

Understanding Gun Violence In America...

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Anything you post here is tainted with liberal biased crap and falsities.  I don't need to watch anything to realize that you are an idiot with matching ideals.

How about this..get your treasonous leader elected and pass the god damn gun laws already!  Why can't you liberal fops do anything you want to get done? Holy shit....USELESS!!!  But luckily, there is always someone else to blame for your own incompetence isn't there?

What a joke.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

Anything you post here is tainted with liberal biased crap and falsities.  I don't need to watch anything to realize that you are an idiot with matching ideals.

How about this..get your treasonous leader elected and pass the god damn gun laws already!  Why can't you liberal fops do anything you want to get done? Holy shit....USELESS!!!  But luckily, there is always someone else to blame for your own incompetence isn't there?

What a joke.  

:nuts: You should watch it.....but an explanation and real info might scare you.  Crime is not out of line in the US - but our crime is more lethal.  Excellent 7:00 minutes in the issue.  But eh - you know it all so no need to understand the facts :lol: 

Momo level stupid :bc: 

Exactly. Those charts can be taken however you want.....But the blacks :lol:

Fuck man one of these charts basically says you dont have to have a license to buy guns at all... Than theres a small note  * at the bottom explaining how thats bullshit . These graphs are bullshit bro nice try though. And i like how they compare gun deaths vs aids.. WTF Tobacco kills 250k people a year vs 11k of guns and 90% of that is black male gang violence... See i just broke it down for you.

Your own chart even says thatxD

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

:nuts: You should watch it.....but an explanation and real info might scare you.  Crime is not out of line in the US - but our crime is more lethal.  Excellent 7:00 minutes in the issue.  But eh - you know it all so no need to understand the facts :lol: 

Momo level stupid :bc: 

I actually gave it the full go for you.... The charts are suspect man. come on

Just now, Wildcat said:

I actually gave it the full go for you.... The charts are suspect man. come on

Find info to dispute them.  Makes sense - but eh - if the info doesn't fit your opinion - then you're just plain ignorant. 

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Find info to dispute them.  Makes sense - but eh - if the info doesn't fit your opinion - then you're just plain ignorant. 

The reason why they quickly flip between charts lol is because there isnt that much valid comparisons. I really dont feel like taking screenshots and training you but maybe later on... I gave an ex. already. They are comparing gun deaths vs aids...lol not gun deaths vs the highest deaths in general like TOBACCO. ALCOHAL both of which are legal.

like said 250k in tobacco each year. 11k in firearms 90% of them are blacks.

Also the other countries they are comparing the US to are laughable. Lets see that normalized over the entire world....

Edited by Wildcat
  • Like 2

Silly me.  They should have accompished everything in 2 years :lol:. That's such a pathetic argument that it really makes you look like a HAM. :lmao: 

image.jpeg

Just now, SnowRider said:

Silly me.  They should have accompished everything in 2 years :lol:. That's such a pathetic argument that it really makes you look like a HAM. :lmao: 

image.jpeg

Really?

Has not guns been their biggest issue for a long time!

All talk and no action cause they can't fix chit.

Ahhh yes, some light resistance to dickriders regime and here come the "cut and pastes" to prove something.  Nobody know what, but were all used to the regular trash by now.

So, I say again to dickrider and his lib suckers, get your horrid leader elected and get something you idiots want accomplished DONE!  It's been 8 years and you're all still whining about everything.  How long do we need to listen to it?  We've been waiting for this utopia you all have envisioned for America to start coming to fruition and.....waiting.....and waiting.  Yet, all we hear is the soft whimpering and constant crying about those meanie republicans that are in the way.  Well, I guess that's the liberal way, if you can't do anything for yourselves, just cry a lot.  That works for babies too.  Your problem is...nobody listens to adults that just cry and throw tantrums.

6 minutes ago, Wildcat said:

The reason why they quickly flip between charts lol is because there isnt that much valid comparisons. I really dont feel like taking screenshots and training you but maybe later on... I gave an ex. already. They are comparing gun deaths vs aids...lol not gun deaths vs the highest deaths in general like TOBACCO. ALCOHAL both of which are legal.

like said 250k in tobacco each year. 11k in firearms 90% of them are blacks.

Also the other countries they are comparing the US to are laughable. Lets see that normalized over the entire world....

You're a trip dude....and not a real smart one.  The countries they compare us to are our peers.  We have issues and the sheer number of guns is a major reason.....hence the disproportionate number of lethal crime.

image.jpeg

8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

snowbeavis is owned as usual.

All one has to do is look up the suicide rates and see that this is nothing but liberal biased bullshit.

Suicide-deaths-per-100000-trend.jpg

2011 and the countries :lol:  

Edited by SnowRider