Check your account email address ×

D.O.A.

• Platinum Contributing Member

With the 55-45 Impeachment vote yesterday neither the GOP or Trump's legal team should participate in this charade.   Only show up to vote not guilty.  

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Highmark said:

With the 55-45 Impeachment vote yesterday neither the GOP or Trump's legal team should participate in this charade.   Only show up to vote not guilty.  

So when Biden’s band of goons run on Congress because Biden told them he won the election, kill 5, piss and shit, take down the US flag and hoist a Biden flag.....you would give Biden a pass because his term ended?

Now lie

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
29 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

So when Biden’s band of goons run on Congress because Biden told them he won the election, kill 5, piss and shit, take down the US flag and hoist a Biden flag.....you would give Biden a pass because his term ended?

Now lie

You've been supporting the very same behavior.  #BLM

33 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Now lie

You can't change the rules of the game then get pissed when your opponent plays by them. Lefties own this. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Now lie

You still haven't pointed that out from his speech where he incited what you claim.   How about you go first?    

I can show you much more inciting language used by democunts prior to the the congressional baseball game shooting than you will ever be able to show from Trump.   Nobody was even censured.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You still haven't pointed that out from his speech where he incited what you claim.   How about you go first?    

I can show you much more inciting language used by democunts prior to the the congressional baseball game shooting than you will ever be able to show from Trump.   Nobody was even censured.  

:news:  

• Gold Member
42 minutes ago, Highmark said:

How many twatters and social justice types called for violence against Trump and his supporters? How many got the boot from Twatter of FB?

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Holy fuckin shit. You really are a brother and flat earther. 

Charles Manson was convicted of murder he didn’t do but enticed others to do it for him.

You see how it works.

Now lie and tell me you wouldn’t prosecute Biden or Clinton.

2 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Charles Manson was convicted of murder he didn’t do but enticed others to do it for him.

You see how it works.

:lol:

You share Biden's dementia moron.

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Now lie

You have just spent the last 4 years stoking the fires of discontent and now when it boils over you are pointing fingers?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You see how it works.

Jesus dude I didn't say I wanted any number of dems prosecuted when they were saying much worse nor would I have for the exact same thing had Biden or Clinton said the same thing.  Fuck man what Clinton did to Trump was actually illegal.   I don't recall thinking she deserved to be prosecuted for that. (made up dossier)     

You obviously have zero fucking clue about the Manson murders.

"She was also in the car with Manson on the following evening, when he ordered the LaBianca killings."

Fuck dude.....what happened to you?

27 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

:lol:

You share Biden's dementia moron.

Worse.

Edited by Highmark