Check your account email address ×

CHINA ..........says they will not take any shit!!

Hey Donny, your GOOD FRIEND Xi Xinping, just told the world to fuck off!!!

Yup, Donny Flair's buddy just said that China will not tolerate any outside influence or control, and will take what ever action is necessary.......including MILTARY ACTION!!!

Basically telling the world  that if they are looking for a fight, they will get it!!

They played that fukkin jerk Trump like a fiddle!!!

Kim JONG UN , sending rockets everywhere!!

Stupid fuck Donny, thinking he was playing them, and they made a fukkin fool of him!!

Thanks Donny, you fukkin auto Dealership Sales MAnager-lookin' fuck, with salesman's hair!!   

32 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Is 550 a MC dupe?   :lol: 

No, but I do hate trump.

I voted for him because I made some money in the stock market during his four years. 

Yes, it was selfish on my part, but I did it. 

He turned-out to be a dangerous fucking criminal in the end. 

I hope he gets INDICTED and convicted some day.  

56 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yup, Donny Flair's buddy just said that China will not tolerate any outside influence or control, and will take what ever action is necessary.......including MILTARY ACTION!!!

Basically telling the world  that if they are looking for a fight, they will get it!!

Stupid fuck Donny, thinking he was playing them, and they made a fukkin fool of him!!

Thanks Donny, you fukkin auto Dealership Sales MAnager-lookin' fuck, with salesman's hair!!   

Hey Pyle you fuckin dummy ...Trump isn't the president. They are mocking your boy Biden. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Wonder if Biden will go to China again while in office and take Hunter along again so he can get a couple billion more for a hedge fund from Chinese banks.  :lol:  Well and some for "the big guy" as well.  

Edited by Highmark

13 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Every time there’s a new president he gets tested by a foreign country. Kim did it to Trump the result was they fell in love. Kim just kept building nukes.

:lol2::lol2::lol2:

FUKKIN DUMMY TRUMP!!!

12 minutes ago, ford_428cj said:

Hey Pyle you fuckin dummy ...Trump isn't the president. They are mocking your boy Biden. 

Biden ain't my boy, you tahd. Haven't you seen my posts, for months where I posted that I hate them all!!

You SHUT THE FUCK UP!!! 

9 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Wonder if Biden will go to China again while in office and take Hunter along again so he can get a couple billion more for a hedge fund from Chinese banks.  :lol:  Well and some for "the big guy" as well.  

Unfortunately, Biden ran, and won the presidency. Yes, they all suck. 

However, why didn't you run for president, if you're so good?

WHY NOT!!! 

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

We have global leadership and a new US admin that will come out with strong word of admonishment with no balls to follow up.

China is going to own Taiwan as the world stands by and watches.

China is going to own the whole region.   

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

WHY NOT!!! 

It doesn't pay enough. :lol:  

Why didn't you?  

Edited by Highmark

8 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

#1 Donald Trump is not your president.

#2 they are telling the USA to fuck off, not the world.

#3 your post proves you're a RETARD!

8 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Every time there’s a new president he gets tested by a foreign country. Kim did it to Trump the result was they fell in love. Kim just kept building nukes.

Now back to Iran lol we going to pay them again 

6 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

Clinton had Monica.

Biden got Snotty.

:lol:

And Snotty has YOU!!! LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!               :kissmyass:      :junk:

AWFUL    Znotty                      Znotty

LMAO!!   You're kissing Znotty's ass, and sucking his dick!!! LMMFAO!!

7 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

WHY NOT!!! 

Because the people who run are chosen not by the people . Trump was the only exception henc why he had to fight a battel from every side . They all made dam sure it could never happen again . You really think Joe or hillery were the best the party had ? Fuck no . They could have had some one like Tulsi who was not old as fuck or spent 50 yrs doing nothing.  But no they would not have had full control of there puppet then . You really think some one like her would not have won in a landslide ? 

14 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

And Snotty has YOU!!! LMMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!               :kissmyass:      :junk:

AWFUL    Znotty                      Znotty

LMAO!!   You're kissing Znotty's ass, and sucking his dick!!! LMMFAO!!

Only thing you got is a herpes infested whore mouth.

:thumbsup:

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

Because the people who run are chosen not by the people . Trump was the only exception henc why he had to fight a battel from every side . They all made dam sure it could never happen again . You really think Joe or hillery were the best the party had ? Fuck no . They could have had some one like Tulsi who was not old as fuck or spent 50 yrs doing nothing.  But no they would not have had full control of there puppet then . You really think some one like her would not have won in a landslide ? 

She (Tulsi) is really showing class.

Just now, awful knawful said:

I hope china buys new hampshire first.

Then I'll move to NB, so I can follow you around the Convenience store, without you knowing who I am!!!!!