Check your account email address ×

Biden wants to take over Venezuela per Jimmy Dore

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member

Biden wants to remember what he had for breakfast.   Biden is literally doing nothing.   Obama is running the show.   

Did you see where Biden asked "what am I signing?"  :lol:  

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Biden wants to remember what he had for breakfast.   Biden is literally doing nothing.   Obama is running the show.   

Did you see where Biden asked "what am I signing?"  :lol:  

100% he is, and those that don't think Biden is nothing but a puppet on some strings has their blinders on.

Is there a vid clip of Biden saying that? I'd like to see that. :lol:

The plans of Obama in venezuela is what got Mike Flynn his special treatment from the FBI. Flynn wanted no part in a plan to cause more unrest for venezuela and for that he was black balled. 

There is a show on Amazon called Jack Ryan. This season is about Venezuela and it's tyrannical government they have in place. The fun part is Hollywood changed the place cards when it comes to political parties as it is the people's party (what is left of Chavez) that is tyrannical and in power and the lowly middle of the road politicians that are under fire. 

2 hours ago, irv said:

100% he is, and those that don't think Biden is nothing but a puppet on some strings has their blinders on.

Is there a vid clip of Biden saying that? I'd like to see that. :lol:

Yes.   He basically says if he isn't in agreement with Kamala he will make up an illness and step down.   Kamala is Obama's first puppet.   In the same conversation Biden is talking about Obama.   Why?   What would Obama have to do with anything at this point?   He is pulling the strings.

Imagine a President saying if he has a disagreement with the "VP" he will resign.   Hey plugs you were "elected" not her....shouldn't she be the one to shut up or resign if needed.   You are not Co-Presidents.  :lol:  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Highmark said:

Yes.   He basically says if he isn't in agreement with Kamala he will make up an illness and step down.   Kamala is Obama's first puppet.   In the same conversation Biden is talking about Obama.   Why?   What would Obama have to do with anything at this point?   He is pulling the strings.

Imagine a President saying if he has a disagreement with the "VP" he will resign.   Hey plugs you were "elected" not her....shouldn't she be the one to shut up or resign if needed.   You are not Co-Presidents.  :lol:  

I seen that one where he said he will come up with a magical/imaginary illness and step down as I believe it was posted here?(Would like to see that one again)

I was just wondering if there was one where he said, "what am I signing here" 

Anyone have both of those vids? 

15 minutes ago, irv said:

I seen that one where he said he will come up with a magical/imaginary illness and step down as I believe it was posted here?(Would like to see that one again)

Biden said he would cure cancer.   That might be his best one.  :lol:  

Former Vice President Joe Biden promised at a campaign event in Iowa on Tuesday that if he is elected president in 2020, the United States would cure cancer.

The presidential hopeful ― whose eldest son, Beau Biden, died from brain cancer in 2015 at the age of 46 ― was speaking at a campaign event in Ottumwa, one of several that he had scheduled in the state.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, irv said:

https://www.newswars.com/hot-mic-biden-says-i-dont-know-what-im-signing-signs-executive-order-anyway/

• Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Biden said he would cure cancer.   That might be his best one.  :lol:  

Former Vice President Joe Biden promised at a campaign event in Iowa on Tuesday that if he is elected president in 2020, the United States would cure cancer.

The presidential hopeful ― whose eldest son, Beau Biden, died from brain cancer in 2015 at the age of 46 ― was speaking at a campaign event in Ottumwa, one of several that he had scheduled in the state.

Video has been removed. Imagine that. :news:

Do you guys see that Katie Couric vid where she says Trump supporters need to be de-programmed because they are nothing but a bunch of cult followers?

Imagine being so arrogant, so entitled, so uppity that if anyone who doesn't think like you, shares the same viewpoints as you, should be condemned and labeled. Where do they get these imbeciles from?

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/jan/19/katie-couric-slammed-after-saying-members-of-trump/ 

Edited by irv

Just now, irv said:

Do you guys see that Katie Couric vid where she says Trump supporters need to be de-programmed because they are nothing but a bunch of cult followers?

Imagine being so arrogant, so entitled, so uppity that if anyone who doesn't think like you, shares the same viewpoints as you, should be condemned and labeled. Where do they get these imbeciles from?

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/jan/19/katie-couric-slammed-after-saying-members-of-trump/ 

Edited by irv

• Gold Member
3 hours ago, Highmark said:

I'd live to see the full and exact quote of this.

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Jill Biden went to shake a Marines hand and got rejected.

:lol:

Where's the vid of that? People need to see this stuff! :bc:

• Gold Member
7 hours ago, Highmark said:

Oh for fucks sake, he's not saying he'd resign in favor of Kamala, he was trying to impart that he'd defer to Obama's decision. Poor wording for sure but the an obvious meaning of he the VP would defer to the Pres. Jesus Christ.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, irv said:

Just sit back and enjoy the great reset, slut.   :moredrama:

6 hours ago, Kivalo said:

Oh for fucks sake, he's not saying he'd resign in favor of Kamala, he was trying to impart that he'd defer to Obama's decision. Poor wording for sure but the an obvious meaning of he the VP would defer to the Pres. Jesus Christ.

:lmao: