Check your account email address ×

Snocross: 2021 Round 05/06 USAF Snocross National, Deadwood 1/29-30

1 hour ago, Cwhite138 said:

but but between rounds they say the new engine is the reason they can hit the triples.

lol if that doesn't speak volumes about their marketing department... finally use EFI after everyone else, then make a comical about how awesome it is lol  

what was the final? I fell asleep... what.. im 3hours ahead of MTN time 

Polaris people are really happy when they finally get to have modern stuff the other two have been using for years. They really have a crack team of engineers! :lol: 

Pro final: 

Yurk-Cat

Norum-Poo

Kamm-Poo

Pro lite

Lorenz-Poo

Poirirer-Cat

Anderson-Doo

Snow Bike

WGAF

13 minutes ago, Icecube said:

Congratulations Yurk & Lorenzo!

great finals performances 

Hope tonight won’t have to much carnage in corners and NO injuries.

Lets Go Yurk, Christian & Poirirer!

On a track like that I say, widen and flatten out the corners.  Allow for racers to go full bore into them to see who can pass on the inside and/or hold the lead taking the outs.  Rolling into those mountains of mess in the corners made for poor racing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

On a track like that I say, widen and flatten out the corners.  Allow for racers to go full bore into them to see who can pass on the inside and/or hold the lead taking the outs.  Rolling into those mountains of mess in the corners made for poor racing.

who are we to complain as they all have to run the same track, but imo the track sucks.

go to the first post in this thread and look at that track... it had more than one line riders could actually use.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

who are we to complain as they all have to run the same track, but imo the track sucks.

go to the first post in this thread and look at that track... it had more than one line riders could actually use.

Yeah, like I said, "train tracks" suck.  If anybody dares to try and pass in the rough trash, the next one behind them just moves up into their spot after they go ass over tea kettle.

Shitty track in Deadwood last night.  Period.

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

IOW...if it's all about the hole shot, just call the winner after the first 200 feet then run the next race.

inside and outside lines in the corners would help immensely - last night they had a funnel at each end of the track

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, sw-50c said:

looks like megan brodeur has some competion this year also.

Taven Woodies is out with an ACL injury from last race so, it's up to Maylene and Lange to push her.  Still, she's unreal out there.  She'll see the podium a ton again this season.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Taven Woodies is out with an ACL injury from last race so, it's up to Maylene and Lange to push her.  Still, she's unreal out there.  She'll see the podium a ton again this season.

The lady’s are vertical (very)impressive out there... as said before here, they would kick my ass and hand it back to me.:bounce:ops! The Vertical was a typo but I think it still works.:lol2:

The sport bikes is a hard watch… the only thing exciting is that Cowboy got Mono!:lol:

Wonder who's been Saving a Horse and Riding Cowboy!:barney:

Edited by Icecube

9 hours ago, Zambroski said:

your right zam, did,nt take long to get back on top.

On 1/29/2021 at 7:48 PM, Zambroski said:

I want to plow Josie Christian.

Kamm always looks like such a tool.  It’s nice to see the outside match his personality though so, neat.

i want to plow haley shandley.        :ylsuper:

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

glad this shitshow is over

Ishoe looked good

anyone know what happened in the sport class crash?

Deadwood is probably a good venue to host the race but the actual track leaves alot of be desired.  

9 hours ago, Cwhite138 said:

Is it just me but is kamm’s signature move to just hit the dude ahead of him in the corner. I know bumping is Racing but it seem like more than a bump more times than not.  

There is nothing wrong with that.  It's a tight track where the outside wasn't fast enough to allow passing.  Punt the guy off the corner berm to get by.

16 minutes ago, racinfarmer said:

I heard he was hit and/or landed on by 1 or 2 sleds.

Was it after the finish line where the guys were jumping all the way into the corner?  That was an awfully dangerous course setup.  Have guys stacking up into the corner and then guys behind them jumping into it.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

Was it after the finish line where the guys were jumping all the way into the corner?  That was an awfully dangerous course setup.  Have guys stacking up into the corner and then guys behind them jumping into it.

Shitty track for this kind of race.  MX maybe.  Not SX.  

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Shitty track for this kind of race.  MX maybe.  Not SX.  

Yup.  Takes too long to go around the outside with a sled.  Much lower corner speeds in Snocross than

SX where you would have two viable grooves to run.

The real shame is we could have been watching them at the X Games this weekend.  Some of those tracks were epic.  I know logistically it was a nightmare of a race but man was it fun to watch!

• Like 2