Check your account email address ×

Snocross: 2021 Round 05/06 USAF Snocross National, Deadwood 1/29-30

Just now, sw-50c said:

hope isheol does better in the final.       :good:

He's gonna get stuck in the back and be eating roost.  That's my prediction anyways and I'm sticking to it.  Going to be a massive pileup in the first corner too.

I like what they did for the start this year.  Put them right on the straight away and make em pin it to win it.

8 minutes ago, teamgreen02 said:

He's gonna get stuck in the back and be eating roost.  That's my prediction anyways and I'm sticking to it.  Going to be a massive pileup in the first corner too.

I like what they did for the start this year.  Put them right on the straight away and make em pin it to win it.

You maybe right... that Skidoo can’t hole shot the Polaris or Cat.

will see

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

the dog shit on the track

no outside high speed corner, odd lines and everyone is monkey see/doo - 68 would have carved new grooves

Ain’t that the truth!

charge the first corner, whoever breaks out wins.

Here comes the Cowboy!

Broski… Wake Up!

7 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

anyone else see the yellow lab behind the start line trying to find a spot to shit?

Yeah...my wife was like, "wtf is that?"  :lol: 

7 hours ago, teamgreen02 said:

That track is rough.  I didn't like it.  If you didn't get out front fast, it was over.  All the racers are pretty solid on the straight whoop sections so, passing there is tough.  Passing in those corners was a bitch too.  Duluth had some wonky shit starting out going downhill then a hairpin coming back up.  It was a shit show and dangerous as hell.

I'm all for a challenging track but don't make it a train track where racing isn't really part of it.  When riders have to face serious life changing injuries to win...well.....

5 hours ago, Deephaven said:

First year EFI growing pains.

LOL...and they still aren't doing any better than with the old IQR.

They should stick to consumer sleds for the mass consumer.  :lol: 

2 hours ago, Zambroski said:

LOL...and they still aren't doing any better than with the old IQR.

They should stick to consumer sleds for the mass consumer.  :lol: 

but but between rounds they say the new engine is the reason they can hit the triples.

lol if that doesn't speak volumes about their marketing department... finally use EFI after everyone else, then make a comical about how awesome it is lol  

what was the final? I fell asleep... what.. im 3hours ahead of MTN time