Check your account email address ×

Fuckin thief

Legend

My wife is staying at a Hampton Inn in Eau Claire WI while doing a 5 day shift at a Hospital in Eau Claire. 

Saturday morning she took a shower and hurried off to work running late. Left her wedding ring on the nightstand. Guess what, the ring was gone when she got back to the room that night.

She looks all around, etc. Tells front desk. Calls cops on Sunday. 

Today, Monday, a detective brings her the ring to the hospital. Some fuckin scumbag bitch was trying to pawn it. Obviously she works at the Hampton Inn. 

Felony Theft, go to jail you fuckin dirt ball.

23 minutes ago, Legend said:

My wife is staying at a Hampton Inn in Eau Claire WI while doing a 5 day shift at a Hospital in Eau Claire. 

Saturday morning she took a shower and hurried off to work running late. Left her wedding ring on the nightstand. Guess what, the ring was gone when she got back to the room that night.

Today, Monday, a detective brings her the ring to the hospital. Some fuckin scumbag bitch was trying to pawn it. Obviously she works at the Hampton Inn. 

Awesome they caught the thief, often never happens :bc: 

55 minutes ago, Legend said:

NICE!

4 hours ago, Legend said:

do you wonder I mean really wonder, why her ring was off her finger?