Check your account email address ×

What's worse Trump being pro Russia or Obama and Hillarys ties to Muslins?

jtssrx

No one truely knows what the relationship is between Russia and Trump. However we do know the relationship between democrats and Muslins. I ask you what is worse? 

In my eyes the way obama and the leaders of the EU of have destroyed western culture with the forced influx of these people. They won't assimilate and we are just suppose to except that after hundreds of years of others being willing assimilate. 

On Russia I think it's a good thing to have a good relationship with Russia. Obama is wrong about how Reagan would feel. Reagan had a great relationship with Gorbachev. Hillary and Obama wanted war with Russia. Look at the foreign policy we've pursued in the Ukraine and Syria. 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

26 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

No one truely knows what the relationship is between Russia and Trump. However we do know the relationship between democrats and Muslins. I ask you what is worse? HE OWES THE RUSSIN BANKS MILLIONS!!!

In my eyes the way obama and the leaders of the EU of have destroyed western culture with the forced influx of these people. They won't assimilate and we are just suppose to except that after hundreds of years of others being willing assimilate. ARE YOU TALKING MUSLIM TERRORISTS OR ALL MUSLIMS?

On Russia I think it's a good thing to have a good relationship with Russia. Obama is wrong about how Reagan would feel. Reagan had a great relationship with Gorbachev. Hillary and Obama wanted war with Russia. Look at the foreign policy we've pursued in the Ukraine and Syria. RUSSIA IS OUR NUMBER 1 WORLD ENEMY!

Edited by Mainecat

I don't see one valid argument why it would be a bad thing for us to become strong allies with the second largest military power in the world that can stabilize a region in deep need for stabilization.  And business ties between any of our government officials and private business won't make any difference except to those still thinking we are in some type of Cuban middle crises or Cold War with them.  In other words, pessimistic and "olden days" OLD GUYS.....the ones sitting in their chair picking themselves while watching the news and bitching and whining the whole time.  I've got a gross uncle like that that is no longer welcome at my dads house because of it.  Just a cranky old man.

Now, it may be argued that the US  had less troubles with the radical Muslim's because Obama had convinced them that we were going to be a "pro-Muslim" country and setting us up slowly for Sharia law.  And if you look at his policies and rhetoric, that's not unbelivable.  His inability to call a terroristic act by radical Muslims just that was amazing.  And in most eyes, could have condoned it while just lightly admonishing the attack.

Pick your own reality, but I'll take Russia as our powerful ally.  And if that means opening up business and cancelling embargos with them....fine by me.  But I'm not scared and pathetic, outside of real world reality, living in the past, retard.

We learn all our lessons by studying history so I pity the people here who think Russia would make a good friend. Go ahead and drop your guard.

The Communists would take us in a minute if they thought they could. With the shit soft mindset here they just might.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

We learn all our lessons by studying history so I pity the people here who think Russia would make a good friend. Go ahead and drop your guard.

The Communists would take us in a minute if they thought they could. With the shit soft mindset here they just might.

Lol you are a fucking moron. 

What a bunch of garbage. It would be better for everyone to remain friends and work together. You're delusional.

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

A821190D-D359-405A-80E6-BD0D1F029426_zps

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Lol you are a fucking moron. 

Survey says:. #1 response.

2 minutes ago, Edmo said:

What a bunch of garbage. It would be better for everyone to remain friends and work together. You're delusional.

20 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

quick get under your desk

47 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Wasn't it Obama that told Romney in the debates that the cold war was over and that the 1980's were calling him with his world views?

was obama wrong MC?? Where were you then calling him out??? You backed his claims and voted for obama. Now you want to say he was wrong. You can't have it both ways 

11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I know I know......amazing

Do you think you are smart in your own opinion? I am always curious about cases like you. Guys so sure of themselves, yet everyone around them thinks they are a couple points short of actually being mentally challenged. They think if they try to out confidence the situation that no one will know that they are functioning a step or two above drooling down their chins.. 

A curious case indeed. 

Just now, Mainecat said:

I know I know......amazing

it is, but at the same time getting a little boring again. they're so fucking far gone it's not worth the time to argue with them. douchebags like busman put more faith and confidence in "pizzagate" than they do the obvious connections with trump and Russia.

2 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Do you think you are smart in your own opinion? I am always curious about cases like you. Guys so sure of themselves, yet everyone around them thinks they are a couple points short of actually being mentally challenged. They think if they try to out confidence the situation that no one will know that they are functioning a step or two above drooling down their chins.. 

A curious case indeed. 

personally I find someone who's suddenly wanting to buddy up with russia, because of trump, a little more mentally challenged, or a hack, at minimum. so which one are you?

Edited by Snoslinger

Just now, Snoslinger said:

it is, but at the same time getting a little boring again. they're so fucking far gone it's not worth the time to argue with them. douchebags like busman put more faith and confidence in "pizzagate" than they do the obvious connections with trump and Russia.

I cant wait to see what Putin has on Trump. You know he has a huge pile of  shit because Trump was hacked as well and its way more interesting than Clintons.

1 minute ago, Snoslinger said:

personally I find someone who's suddenly wanting to buddy up with russia, because of trump, a little more mentally challenged, or a hack, at minimum. so which one are you?

The entire Republican party in Congress is taking a huge chance Trump was not supported by Putins hack. Their love for themselves far outweighs their love of country and its security.

Its just amazing to watch the idiots here just forgo national security.

Just now, Mainecat said:

I cant wait to see what Putin has on Trump. You know he has a huge pile of  shit because Trump was hacked as well and its way more interesting than Clintons.

he was going to be putin's puppet anyway. but yeah it will be interesting. even when trump and co go to ease sanctions the rww dipshits still won't get it.

The entire Republican party in Congress is taking a huge chance Trump was not supported by Putins hack. Their love for themselves far outweighs their love of country and its security.

Its just amazing to watch the idiots here just forgo national security.

that was known a long time ago...

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I don't want to "buddy" up with Russia. I just don't buy the neat little package that Trump is somehow beholden to them without one iota of actual linkages between him and the Kremlin. I just don't see Russia as our enemy. Anyone with a shred of common sense shouldn't either. I would like to see Russia be one of our main energy trading partners over that of the Middle East. Partnerships with Russia and Canada, while we grow our alternative energy capabilities and oil production are huge wins for us. I would take Putin over anyone in the ME where we will have to spend Trillions with our war machine to maintain the status quo and flow of oil. Has the last 15 years not been evident enough of that? 

Just now, Snoslinger said:

he was going to be putin's puppet anyway. but yeah it will be interesting. even when trump and co go to ease sanctions the rww dipshits still won't get it.

Putin....Hey Trump remember that chick you fucked in Paris while you were dressed in leather bondage clothes last year? The video is awesome. I might release it.

Trump....grovels......what do you want?

Putin......Alaska