Check your account email address ×

What's worse Trump being pro Russia or Obama and Hillarys ties to Muslins?

jtssrx

8 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Putin....Hey Trump remember that chick you fucked in Paris while you were dressed in leather bondage clothes last year? The video is awesome. I might release it.

Trump....grovels......what do you want?

Putin......Alaska

Lol this is what goes through your mind. You are by far the dumbest person on this site. Let's see if Slinger will call you out for stupid conspiracy theories like Pizzagate... Seeing what you said is the same thing. I doubt he will.. 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I don't want to "buddy" up with Russia. I just don't buy the neat little package that Trump is somehow beholden to them without one iota of actual linkages between him and the Kremlin. I just don't see Russia as our enemy. Anyone with a shred of common sense shouldn't either. I would like to see Russia be one of our main energy trading partners over that of the Middle East. Partnerships with Russia and Canada, while we grow our alternative energy capabilities and oil production are huge wins for us. I would take Putin over anyone in the ME where we will have to spend Trillions with our war machine to maintain the status quo and flow of oil. Has the last 15 years not been evident enough of that? 

you should have just answered "hack". you're obviously just setting the stage for your upcoming approval of the upcoming trump/russia alliance.  alternative energies? :lmao: paleez.

Edited by Snoslinger

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Putin....Hey Trump remember that chick you fucked in Paris while you were dressed in leather bondage clothes last year? The video is awesome. I might release it.

Trump....grovels......what do you want?

Putin......Alaska

that is a stretch, but putin will definitely expand and become more powerful, thanks to trump and the trumpsters.

40 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

it is, but at the same time getting a little boring again. they're so fucking far gone it's not worth the time to argue with them. douchebags like busman put more faith and confidence in "pizzagate" than they do the obvious connections with trump and Russia.

73DBD1DB-5AEC-4EE4-B24B-B807B5861731_zps

• Platinum Contributing Member
56 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

it is, but at the same time getting a little boring again. they're so fucking far gone it's not worth the time to argue with them. douchebags like busman put more faith and confidence in "pizzagate" than they do the obvious connections with trump and Russia.

The stupidity on here is mind-numbing.  Never underestimate the stupidity of the American people.  Many want change for the sake of change even when times are great right now.  In four years - we will have change again because we will have to recover the debacle of the next four years.  

Gonna be a fun ride and I simply don't care.  I'll take my tax cut, watch the debt explode, the economy falter, and many of the stupid Dumpsters file for unemployment/assistance.....and I'll laugh at the stupid fucks.  Many are going to lose health insurance and it serves them right.  

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

The stupidity on here is mind-numbing.  Never underestimate the stupidity of the American people.  Many want change for the sake of change even when times are great right now.  In four years - we will have change again because we will have to recover the debacle of the next four years.  

Gonna be a fun ride and I simply don't care.  I'll take my tax cut, watch the debt explode, the economy falter, and many of the stupid Dumpsters file for unemployment/assistance.....and I'll laugh at the stupid fucks.  Many are going to lose health insurance and it serves them right.  

:lies: and more :lies: from the sites biggest no mind hack :flush:

1 hour ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I don't want to "buddy" up with Russia. I just don't buy the neat little package that Trump is somehow beholden to them without one iota of actual linkages between him and the Kremlin. I just don't see Russia as our enemy. Anyone with a shred of common sense shouldn't either. I would like to see Russia be one of our main energy trading partners over that of the Middle East. Partnerships with Russia and Canada, while we grow our alternative energy capabilities and oil production are huge wins for us. I would take Putin over anyone in the ME where we will have to spend Trillions with our war machine to maintain the status quo and flow of oil. Has the last 15 years not been evident enough of that? 

Why wouldn't you see Russia as an enemy when they invade the Ukraine/Crimea and do things like this?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-28357880

8 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Why wouldn't you see Russia as an enemy when they invade the Ukraine/Crimea and do things like this?

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-28357880

I don't expect someone who hasn't spent a lot of time in Ukraine (I spent half a year there...) to understand the dynamic between Russia and Eastern Ukraine. Russia is not without fault, but I would rather have decent trading and economic relations with them over saber rattling. Funny how the Dems are conveniently all for puffing out their chests seeing that none of them will be picking up guns to go fight that war. Sounds like a bunch of warhawks. 

15 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I don't expect someone who hasn't spent a lot of time in Ukraine (I spent half a year there...) to understand the dynamic between Russia and Eastern Ukraine. Russia is not without fault, but I would rather have decent trading and economic relations with them over saber rattling. Funny how the Dems are conveniently all for puffing out their chests seeing that none of them will be picking up guns to go fight that war. Sounds like a bunch of warhawks. 

It's fine to try and work with Russia, but when they are actively waging war on neighbouring countries that are friendly to the west, they obviously aren't our friend.  It looks to me like Trump has so many pro-Russian ties that the sanctions will be lifted and all of Russia's warmongering will be swept under the rug for the sake of Exxon profits and who knows what else.

It's fine to try and work with Russia, but when they are actively waging war on neighbouring countries that are friendly to the west, they obviously aren't our friend.  It looks to me like Trump has so many pro-Russian ties that the sanctions will be lifted and all of Russia's warmongering will be swept under the rug for the sake of Exxon profits and who knows what else.

Unfortunately, Eastern Ukraine feels much different then you do about "actively" waging war. Might not be our friend, but they don't need to be our enemy. The current path we are on is leading to that. We might need a reset before men have to go violently hit the reset. This line of rhetoric has consequences. 

27 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

who's wanting to go fight a war? :dunno:

and again...

:lmao: at your and other's stance changes on Russia. very comical.

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

and again...

I never changed my stance on Russia. If the old forum was still around, I posted something very similar. From Ukraine no less... 

13 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

Unfortunately, Eastern Ukraine feels much different then you do about "actively" waging war. Might not be our friend, but they don't need to be our enemy. The current path we are on is leading to that. We might need a reset before men have to go violently hit the reset. This line of rhetoric has consequences. 

But they are your enemy.  Based on recent military actions and attempts at destabilizing democracies in Europe and your election, as well as propping up Assad, they certainly aren't our friend.  Trump is way out of his league dealing with Putin.

Edited by ICEMAN!

12 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

and again...

And this rhetoric is doing what with Russia? They didn't do anything but feed the media corruption info. They didn't manipulate voting boxes, they didn't bribe officials, they didn't do anything but release corruption documents. Russia wasn't the one fucking the American people. That would be Hillary. 

But they are your enemy.  Based on recent military actions and attempts at destabilizing democracies in Europe and your election, as we'll a state propping us Assad, they certainly aren't our friend.  Trump is way out of his league dealing with Putin.

They are not. They are at odds with our policies in a few spots, but we are getting pretty damn close to making them the enemy with this rhetoric towards them. 

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

But they are your enemy.  Based on recent military actions and attempts at destabilizing democracies in Europe and your election, as we'll a state propping us Assad, they certainly aren't our friend.  Trump is way out of his league dealing with Putin.

Hes way the fuck out. Russia will test Trump and will get more aggressive real soon.

7 minutes ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

I never changed my stance on Russia. If the old forum was still around, I posted something very similar. From Ukraine no less... 

probably something along the line of our recent stance. while we don't need to resort to cold war era type tactics, keeping an eye on them, sanctioning, and limiting their power grabs

4 minutes ago, MiSledder said:

What was the stance before? Any links to different stances we had?

well some of you thought russia was up there with isis, iran and others.

1 minute ago, xtralettucetomatoe580 said:

And this rhetoric is doing what with Russia? They didn't do anything but feed the media corruption info. They didn't manipulate voting boxes, they didn't bribe officials, they didn't do anything but release corruption documents. Russia wasn't the one fucking the American people. That would be Hillary. 

They are not. They are at odds with our policies in a few spots, but we are getting pretty damn close to making them the enemy with this rhetoric towards them. 

they manipulated the election, no matter how you try and spin it. now you recently admitted that, finally.