Check your account email address ×

Can you believe the Trump leak tape ?

CFM

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, SnowRider said:

You two are literally dumber than dumb.  Donny’s jizz must be tasty.....and you both epitomize ‘sheep’ 

Really dude, you were issued your marching orders and ran here as fast as you could..I haven't commented on it until I had a chance to listen to it which was today..And you're going to sit there and call me a sheep..That's actually fucking hilarious 😂

Just now, Rigid1 said:

Really dude, you were issued your marching orders and ran here as fast as you could..I haven't commented on it until I had a chance to listen to it which was today..And you're going to sit there and call me a sheep..That's actually fucking hilarious 😂

I had already listened to it.  Who the fuck gives me marching orders?  Your rhetoric is baseless and you spew it like other 🤡 Posse members - making a you a sheep.  Really is fun to watch you....you’re not quite smart enough to realize how obvious your ploys are :lol: 

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Is this like listening to the Ted Bundy tapes? The part where he says he was just kidding? :lol: 

Really is pathetic but not surprising to see the 🤡 Posse circle the wagon :lol: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Listened to the whole thing.  You’re a fucking traitor who hates America if you’re still sucking him off. 

I'm I'm not gay, just someone who doesn't need to be led around and capable of thinking for myself..

Calling someone a trator, pedo, or racist is really a classless act, and shows your desperation and lack of moral integrity:thumbsup:

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I had already listened to it.  Who the fuck gives me marching orders?  Your rhetoric is baseless and you spew it like other 🤡 Posse members - making a you a sheep.  Really is fun to watch you....you’re not quite smart enough to realize how obvious your ploys are :lol: 

Damn, you're beat down..sorry man..I'll try and be nicer

2 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I'm I'm not gay, just someone who doesn't need to be led around and capable of thinking for myself..

Calling someone a trator, pedo, or racist is really a classless act, and shows your desperation and lack of moral integrity:thumbsup:

You don’t think.  You follow MAGA down every rabbit hole :lol: 

2 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

You don’t think.  You follow MAGA down every rabbit hole :lol: 

No, not really, you would be embellishing with that statement about me. 

An actual recording of the POTUS calling the Georgia AG asking him to find votes. Then telling him something very bad will happen if he doesn’t find them.

And on cue the Trumpers here cover for him. Sick fucks

Edited by Mainecat

11 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

How so?? All the Threads I start cheering Trump..:lol:

:snack:

Hard to bother with that idiot, I know.  But it’s fun watching him think he’s a winner for sure!  :lmao:

7 minutes ago, CFM said:

You have 6hrs to fire that prosecutor or I get back on the plane with the Billion dollars.

lololololplololol

No...this is all fine.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

Hard to bother with that idiot, I know.  But it’s fun watching him think he’s a winner for sure!  :lmao:

No...this is all fine.

Toolkit reminds me of this guy :lol:

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Just read your posts :lol: Enough said NY Racer :lmao: 

I didn't mention anything positive about Trump in any of my posts in this thread??? I never even said/typed his name?? 

I said I listened to the majority of the call in my travels today and gave my opinion of the call. Which was you guys have a lot more to worry about than that 3min snip it you were issued and stop being sheep, do some research..

You really don't care about being accurate or honest do you?? Just looking for an argument.  Sad people go thru life like that. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

I didn't mention anything positive about Trump in any of my posts in this thread??? I never even said/typed his name?? 

I said I listened to the majority of the call in my travels today and gave my opinion of the call. Which was you guys have a lot more to worry about than that 3min snip it you were issued and stop being sheep, do some research..

You really don't care about being accurate or honest do you?? Just looking for an argument.  Sad people go thru life like that. 

You do know you are just arguing with yourself at this point, right?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Listened to the whole thing.  You’re a fucking traitor who hates America if you’re still sucking him off. 

I assume your talking about sellout Joe Chynah Biden.

What I CAN NOT believe is the number of people I know, THAT STILL LIKE TRUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Out of about 5 people that I discuss politics with, 4 of them are still for Trump!!

Two out of those four are like Woofie, and will sit and argue, that TRUMP REALLY WON, and Trump will prove it!!   

Hey, I understand that people have a right to their political views, but this situation that we are in now with Trump, can not be justified, in any way, shape or form.  

It is truly mind-boggling to me.

The only recourse for me is to let it play out, legally, politically. 

It would not surprise me if Trump was charged  under Georgia, or Federal Law with voting violations.

A few experts have said he violated BOTH, and these are criminal statutes. 

Incredibly stupid on Trump's part, but when you consider his Narcissistic/Insane EGO, then you understand why.  

5 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

It would not surprise me if Trump was charged  under Georgia, or Federal Law with voting violations.

A few experts have said he violated BOTH, and these are criminal statutes. 

Incredibly stupid on Trump's part, but when you consider his Narcissistic/Insane EGO, then you understand why.  

He’s a traitor and his supporters are complicit 

14 hours ago, CFM said:

You guys are so retarded jumping out of your tits starting all these imprison trump threads today.

So why not another thread.

BTW: instead of the msm cut up 30 second version, watch the whole thing nimrods.

I sure sounded like Mike Tyson speaking. He has a unique voice.....

12 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

It's funny reading his hypocritical posts.

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

He’s a traitor and his supporters are complicit 

Trump's motivation is intensely PERSONAL, his supporter's motivations are POLITICAL. 

Bear in mind that Donald John Trump, has enjoyed 74 years of the most glorious, euphoric, ALPHA-MALE existence of possibly any man in America. 

He's now been relegated to the status of a ...... LOSER!!!

His EGO can not tolerate it, so he is doing what he's done all his life............STRIKING BACK!!

Problem is, in this case, I don't think it will pan out for him. Just my .02c.