Check your account email address ×

Toxic Christianity resisting vaccine...unfucking real

1 hour ago, GreenStreak said:

Drama queen. I have diabetes, fuck you and your vaccine you pussy.

Where did I evah say anything about diabetes? Where did I evah say anything about vaccines? I posted about the Christians who are refusing the vaccine. I don't give a shit if you take the vaccine or not. I actually don't give a shit if you croak.  I hate your ugly Moisin Ganants, Your Mossbergs suck, your yard is lousy and dumpy, you're fat, and a lousy shot.  I'm sure I can out-shoot and out-hunt you.  You fat nigga. :bigfinger:

5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

You’re making shit up as you go and are aligned with literally the dumbest fucks on this site. Actually embarrassed for you. 

Listen you stupid ass fucking faggot. You’re acting like a fucking moron. Shut the fuck up and open your ears and eyes 

On 13 January, 3 days after Chinese researchers first made public the full RNA sequence of SARS-CoV-2, NIAID immunologist Barney Graham sent Moderna an optimized version of a gene that would become the backbone of its vaccine. Sixty-three days later, the first dose of the vaccine went into Haller and other volunteers participating in the small trial at the Kaiser Permanente Washington Health Research Institute. In 2016, Graham had made a Zika virus vaccine that went from lab bench to the first volunteer in what he then thought was a lightning-fast 190 days. “We beat that record by nearly 130 days,” he says.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Dumbass Frenchy fucking :owned:

sorry didn't realize I was talking to Ford here, my bad.

The liability protection the Republicans proposed in the summer had NOTHING to do with vaccines and EVERYTHING to do with protecting businesses from lawsuits by people returning to work and potentially becoming infected. 

There was zero wording around vaccinations. Absolutely none. It's ok, I understand you have barely a remedial level knowledge on most of what you discuss here. Nice try MN fordie :bc: 

Just now, frenchy said:

sorry didn't realize I was talking to Ford here, my bad.

The liability protection the Republicans proposed in the summer had NOTHING to do with vaccines and EVERYTHING to do with protecting businesses from lawsuits by people returning to work and potentially becoming infected. 

There was zero wording around vaccinations. Absolutely none. It's ok, I understand you have barely a remedial level knowledge on most of what you discuss here. Nice try MN fordie :bc: 

Bullshit retard.....just admit you got pounded because you’re dumb as fuck and move on

THEY WERE DISCUSSING LIABILITY SHIELD WAY BEFORE THERE WAS ANY TALK OF VACCINE DERRRRR!!!

Fucking idiot 

Just now, f7ben said:

Bullshit retard.....just admit you got pounded because you’re dumb as fuck and move on

THEY WERE DISCUSSING LIABILITY SHIELD WAY BEFORE THERE WAS ANY TALK OF VACCINE DERRRRR!!!

Fucking idiot 

hey, you can create any story you want Bussman style, but there was no wording around vaccinations, none. Otherwise you'd post it here. :news: 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, frenchy said:

hey, you can create any story you want Bussman style, but there was no wording around vaccinations, none. Otherwise you'd post it here. :news: 

Dumbass fucking retard...

Mike Murphy, a partner with the Murphy Law Group LLC in Philadelphia, is also concerned about potential liabilities. “Employers who mandate vaccination against COVID-19 may also face workers’ compensation claims” if the injections give rise to injuries or prolonged illness, he says. “Conversely, employers who do not mandate vaccines may face potential claims from employees who become sick under the Occupational Safety and Health Act, which requires employers to furnish a place of employment free from recognized hazards likely to cause death or serious harm to their employees.”

It’s been a major focus of vaccine discussion in the corporate world and was a significant portion of the republicans seeking liability shields for private entities 

What a fucking momo you are Frenchy 

10 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Here you go dripper, here is the original proposed legislation from July. You are literally so dumb and ill informed it makes my brain hurt....

https://www.cornyn.senate.gov/sites/default/files/SAFETOWORKAct.pdf

Like you read any of that.....now show me language in that bill that separates vaccination from other medical treatment. Everything I read there would specifically limit any employer or healthcare provider from liability due to injury caused by the vaccine or any other treatment 

Just now, f7ben said:

Like you read any of that.....now show me language in that bill that separates vaccination from other medical treatment. Everything I read there would specifically limit any employer or healthcare provider from liability due to injury caused by the vaccine or any other treatment 

well it was only in the news for months. You were too busy arguing about market fundamentals you don't grasp either though :lol: 

5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

well it was only in the news for months. You were too busy arguing about market fundamentals you don't grasp either though :lol: 

You are dumb as fuck

Scientists are not fully confident that COVID-19 vaccines will work on a new variant of the coronavirus found in South Africa, ITV’s political editor said on Monday, citing an unidentified scientific adviser to the British government.

On 1/2/2021 at 7:41 AM, Polaris 550 said:

The religiou-freaks are refusing to get the vaccine because they think it's gonna' give them autism, it's a conspiracy, it's government control, it's blah, blah, blah. 

I DESPISE all religions. I DESPISE the religious right. I DESPISE Trump/Pence's religious views. 

I DESPISE the socio/political status of America, with a passion.

To some degree, Crazy Benny is right, the fukkin country sucks big time. 

Can you blame them? Trump told them vaccines cause autism. 

But this is good news. Let the people who believe in science get the vaccine and let Covid continue to circulate among the stupid. The world is overpopulated, losing the anti science crowd is like evolution on steroids. 

18 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

But this is good news. Let the people who believe in science get the vaccine and let Covid continue to circulate among the stupid. The world is overpopulated, losing the anti science crowd is like evolution on steroids. 

Oh yes......losing .03% of those people will make a huge impact 

fucking moron

16 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

You believe anything you are told without questioning. I am not concerned about covid, so why should I be a guinea pig and be on the beginning rounds of the vaccine? I will take the vaccine when it has been proven to be successful. People are always sketched out by the first version of anything and wait until all the bugs are worked out of it.

31 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Science says the recovery rate is 99.7%.