Check your account email address ×

Republican contender for Va. governor says Trump should declare martial law

I completely disagree with what she said here and I quote, “The American people aren’t fools."

Absolutely false.  There were millions of fools that actually cast a vote for one of the most useless, worthless politicians in American history.  Not only fools but COMPLETE AND TOTAL FUCKING FOOLS.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, jdsky said:

I completely disagree with what she said here and I quote, “The American people aren’t fools."

Absolutely false.  There were millions of fools that actually cast a vote for one of the most useless, worthless politicians in American history.  Not only fools but COMPLETE AND TOTAL FUCKING FOOLS.

:thumbsup:

1 hour ago, jdsky said:

I couldn’t agree more. Trump is useless. 

24 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I couldn’t agree more. Trump is useless. 

Glad  you agree and useless is far better than a senile lifer politician that has done zip for his country for nearly half a century. 

Edited by jdsky

8 hours ago, jdsky said:

Glad  you agree and useless is far better than a senile lifer politician that has done zip for his country for nearly half a century. 

Trump is useless, except for all the shit he got accomplished.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jdsky said:

You are going to have to be more specific on which one you are referring to in this instance.

• Thanks 1