Check your account email address ×

Poor Trump.

When corrupt cunts like Barr and Mitch give up on you and your supporters call fox fake news, you know it’s over. 

Will Trump be on jail within a year of leaving office?  Without being able to destroy careers of decent people or offer pardons to his crooked friends witnesses will testify. 

1 minute ago, revkevsdi said:

When corrupt cunts like Barr and Mitch give up on you and your supporters call fox fake news, you know it’s over. 

Will Trump be on jail within a year of leaving office?  Without being able to destroy careers of decent people or offer pardons to his crooked friends witnesses will testify. 

He still has Putin...that’s pretty evident now.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

He still has Putin...that’s pretty evident now.

Oh Yeah. The hacking that Trump is trying to hide by stopping Joe from getting security briefings. I bet the Trumpanzies still think Trump cares about Merca. 
Fucking morons. 

5 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

I don't think he'll see jail. He has too many backers, that will stone-wall for him. 

If he does ever get prosecuted it will take years.  Just my .02c. 

2 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I don't think he'll see jail. He has too many backers, that will stone-wall for him. 

If he does ever get prosecuted it will take years.  Just my .02c. 

1/2 hour on the witness stand and he’ll be had for perjury. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

1/2 hour on the witness stand and he’ll be had for perjury. 

I have NO DOUBT that he's guilty of something. 

Getting him on stand is easier said, than done. 

On 12/19/2020 at 12:48 PM, Polaris 550 said:

I have NO DOUBT that he's guilty of something. 

Getting him on stand is easier said, than done. 

He has attacked all of his protectors. Without those crooked Republican cunts protecting him, Trump will have to answer questions. Unless he lives out his days getting pissed on by Russian hookers.  Putin owes him at least that much for services rendered to Russia.  Maybe North Korea would help out too. If Covid really is a Chinese plot, they owe Trump as well.  For that matter Alqueda couldn’t have asked for a better operative. 

• Like 1

I'm really beginning to think we might have a problem with Donny Flair. 

I'm not saying it will definitely happen, I'm saying that I think that Trump has responded very badly to this loss............psychologically. 

I believe he is now feeling SEVERE PSYCHOLOGICAL DURESS, and he is reacting the way he has been trained since childhood, and his entire adult life..............COME OUT FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is willing and able to BURN THE COUNTRY DOWN, if that's what it takes.   

I don't think this is over.............by any means. This is not normal, I think we are gonna' have a big problem. Just my .02c.

30 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I'm really beginning to think we might have a problem with Donny Flair. 

I'm not saying it will definitely happen, I'm saying that I think that Trump has responded very badly to this loss............psychologically. 

I believe he is now feeling SEVERE PSYCHOLOGICAL DURESS, and he is reacting the way he has been trained since childhood, and his entire adult life..............COME OUT FIGHTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He is willing and able to BURN THE COUNTRY DOWN, if that's what it takes.   

I don't think this is over.............by any means. This is not normal, I think we are gonna' have a big problem. Just my .02c.

Someone should have put that mad dog down long ago. Republicans shouldnt have been such cowards during impeachment. If you can call witnesses for a bj you should call witnesses for bribing a foreign power into interfering with an election. But it’s probably better for the Trumpanzies to watch this play out. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
22 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Someone should have put that mad dog down long ago. Republicans shouldnt have been such cowards during impeachment. If you can call witnesses for a bj you should call witnesses for bribing a foreign power into interfering with an election. But it’s probably better for the Trumpanzies to watch this play out. 

Fucking pansy ass Repugs :owned: Spineless pussies

1 hour ago, revkevsdi said:

So they said they had—they were walking out to a press conference. I said, nah, I’m not going to—or, we’re not going to give you the billion dollars. They said, you have no authority. You’re not the president. The president said—I said, call him. 

(Laughter.) 

I said, I’m telling you, you’re not getting the billion dollars. I said, you’re not getting the billion. I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money. Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired.