Check your account email address ×

Sick twisted Whitmer uses Santa to brainwash kids

jtssrx

Mental health issues for sure, which seems to be the norm for Dem leaders, so I guess we shouldn't really be surprised, but then again, she takes it to a whole new level. 

Whitmer.jpg

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, irv said:

Mental health issues for sure, which seems to be the norm for Dem leaders, so I guess we shouldn't really be surprised, but then again, she takes it to a whole new level. 

Whitmer.jpg

They look nothing alike Irv.

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

They look nothing alike Irv.

I wouldn't say nothing, but the point of the meme is to show the mental similarities of Whitmer. 

13 minutes ago, irv said:

I wouldn't say nothing, but the point of the meme is to show the mental similarities of Whitmer. 

Ahhhh...I’ll be honest and say that I’m off the Whitmer train at this point. Early on I thought she was implementing measures that seemed in line many other states but then it became arbitrary and with no rhyme or reason. The last straw was her defending that POS elected representative who was calling for violence against Trump Supporters.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Dumb cunt always has something in the background doesn't she. Like the RESPECT license plate. Fucking lizard woman 

Was loosly watching  some investment show at a buds when in the background of the guest investor he has this big pipe carved out of some sort of horn . Could not tell what it was till he tilted his head 

3 hours ago, Skidooski said:

Dumb cunt always has something in the background doesn't she. Like the RESPECT license plate. Fucking lizard woman 

Or like the little “85 45” nicnac that was never fully explained except to say that it meant NOTHING about killing Trump? 

• Like 1

86 45, i believe.

yeh, if a Repub. had this while dem was 46th pres hell would have broke loose.

left barely makes it into jr high girls category.

Edited by CFM

2 hours ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Or like the little “85 45” nicnac that was never fully explained except to say that it meant NOTHING about killing Trump? 

I don't watch many of her skits admittedly and I know there was some tinfoil hat shit about whatever that was. But I was thinking of pictures like "The Gov"  lol and shit in the background. But at a second look, maybe she's just moving that license plate around.