Check your account email address ×

Lying has got out of hand.

Reagan lied about trickle down economics and iran contra.   Bush lied to start gulf war one. Clinton lied about blowjobs and being a rapist.  Bush lied about wmd’s, and trickle down economics. Obama lied about keeping your doctor while republicans lied about Obama.  But Trump. Holy fuck! It’s just constant and dangerous. It is the only real thing that trickles down. Notice how many lies Trumpzies regularly tell. 

Kind of weird how one measure of a man use to be whether he could be trusted to do business with a handshake. His word was his bond etc.  Now the opposite is celebrated. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Reagan lied about trickle down economics and iran contra.   Bush lied to start gulf war one. Clinton lied about blowjobs and being a rapist.  Bush lied about wmd’s, and trickle down economics. Obama lied about keeping your doctor while republicans lied about Obama.  But Trump. Holy fuck! It’s just constant and dangerous. It is the only real thing that trickles down. Notice how many lies Trumpzies regularly tell. 

Kind of weird how one measure of a man use to be whether he could be trusted to do business with a handshake. His word was his bond etc.  Now the opposite is celebrated. 

Spot on.  Look at the forum MAGA’s spewing election fraud with no evidence.  Most are probably still sending Donny money :lol: 

6 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

We are now seeing, THE REAL DONALD J. TRUMP. 

His father was most likely a criminal real estate tycoon in NY. Criminality almost comes with that turf. 

Trump's a vicious, NARCISSISST, and it's worked for him....................until Nov. 3, 2020, when the KHARMA WHEEL Turned. 

I do believe at some point he could face criminal charges. His whole life he has operated on the edge of influencing, pressuring, intimidating, coercing people. It's reasonable to assume.........criminality was in that mix. 

• Gold Member

So thats how it works?  We can assume guilt?  Cause that sure is the hand that Trump got dealt.  They assumed he worked for Russia.  They assumed his kids were getting enriched.  No evidence at all after millions of dollars and years of investigations.  You fucking whiney liberal bitches assume shit while us conservatives go to work and make this fucking country work.  I assume that Polaris 550 has revkevs cock in his mouth.  Prove me wrong.  Oh and some canada commy talking about my country??  Get the fuck out!!  

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

So thats how it works?  We can assume guilt?  Cause that sure is the hand that Trump got dealt.  They assumed he worked for Russia.  They assumed his kids were getting enriched.  No evidence at all after millions of dollars and years of investigations.  You fucking whiney liberal bitches assume shit while us conservatives go to work and make this fucking country work.  I assume that Polaris 550 has revkevs cock in his mouth.  Prove me wrong.  Oh and some canada commy talking about my country??  Get the fuck out!!  

One thing for sure, 550 always has somebodies cock in his mouth.

12 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

^^^^^^I like this poop guy  :lol: 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I think he's getting on this learning curve here faster than the others right now.  

He's adapting to the "terms of use" quite well indeed.

Just now, SSFB said:

Here's the truth. Americans don't have a problem with liars. 

They have a problem with liars who are of the other party.

The bigger problem is, we're a nation of people that not only want to be lied to....but expect it.  The truth is met with hostility from either side.

1 minute ago, Zambroski said:

The bigger problem is, we're a nation of people that not only want to be lied to....but expect it.  The truth is met with hostility from either side.

Yep, far be it for a Republican to say the police need some reform or a Democrat to say that gun control actually isn't the solution!

7 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Yep, far be it for a Republican to say the police need some reform or a Democrat to say that gun control actually isn't the solution!

We no longer want a middle ground compromise...DC has sculpted us brilliantly for their own gain.

• Gold Member
38 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

^^^^^^I like this poop guy  :lol: 

poo poo like Polaris for me.  I ran short of creativity after 4 or 5 user names got banned over on HCS so I landed with poopooforme.  I don't take poop from no one though.  Specially some canada cock sucker.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

poo poo like Polaris for me.  I ran short of creativity after 4 or 5 user names got banned over on HCS so I landed with poopooforme.  I don't take poop from no one though.  Specially some canada cock sucker.

You are just a stupid piece of shit like your name suggests. In fact you ask for it. 

46 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Here's the truth. Americans don't have a problem with liars. 

They have a problem with liars who are of the other party.

Canadians too. Liberals were all over Harper for lying about a $90,000.00 deal but conservatives had no issue. Then conservatives lost their shit over a 30 grand vacations Trudeau took. But Liberals couldn’t care less.  Since then the conservative leader embezzled from his own party, lied about his credentials and lied about his citizenship.  Trudeau lied about charity money, lied about interfering in an investigation into a corrupt business etc. Trudeau should have been out on his ass by his own party. If the Liberals tosses Trudeau out for his lies in theory that should make the party stronger.  If Republicans had ganged up on Trump for all his bullshit, impeached him and tossed him in jail a year ago, in theory they should have earned the respect of the voters and could still be in power. 

But to watch each side cheer the others lies I doubt that will happen soon. 

How many Republicans enjoy watching MackaNinney lie at her news conferences?  It should be a fucking embarrassment.