Check your account email address ×

More bullshit

f7ben

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

He was the idiot sitting in the top chair. And still, after all these months there’s still no coherent direction from the CDC. Happy with your local government’s approach to this? 

It’s not local government. It’s state government and that is how it should have been handled. The fed has zero authority here. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

He was the idiot sitting in the top chair. And still, after all these months there’s still no coherent direction from the CDC. Happy with your local government’s approach to this? 

Right!  Like I said...TRUMPS FAULT!!!

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

This is going to create new openings for a lot of people and business. Several large scale companies in my area sent all but management home to work. Over the last month three of those companies are permanently closing their facilities and expanding payrolls. Everyone, including managers, are working from home. Productivity has improved and they’ve been able to fill positions that in the past went infilled. Lots of stay at home parents with excellent skills are stepping in. There’s a major shift occurring with remote workers stepping to fill the gaps.  Now look at the telehealth boom. It’s successfully started to decrease the cost of healthcare. In some cases quite dramatically. Many of the old and young like the idea of connecting with their healthcare providers through zoom or some other format. Never have to leave the house for follow up services. This has a real potential to slash healthcare costs. A lot of people have made the shift and like it. 

Now what about all those people working from home that are no longer spending money in the city during the day or before they go home at night?  You fucking whiney liberals cant see the forest for the trees.  Take downtown Rochester MN for example.  They think there will be about 10k people no longer coming into town because they can work from home.  Think of the small shops and restaurants that made their living off of those workers.  Poof covid means fuck you shut your doors.  Give up all you worked for.  Go shop at home depot or one of the other corporate shit stores with china made shit.  Spend your money there or online.  Those corporations line politicians pockets.  Oh its a wonderful world....  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

5 minutes ago, poopooforme said:

Now what about all those people working from home that are no longer spending money in the city during the day or before they go home at night?  You fucking whiney liberals cant see the forest for the trees.  Take downtown Rochester MN for example.  They think there will be about 10k people no longer coming into town because they can work from home.  Think of the small shops and restaurants that made their living off of those workers.  Poof covid means fuck you shut your doors.  Give up all you worked for.  Go shop at home depot or one of the other corporate shit stores with china made shit.  Spend your money there or online.  Those corporations line politicians pockets.  Oh its a wonderful world....  

People will still spend their money. Just in different methods and locations. It’s no different than Amazon and it’s effect on brick and mortar stores. While the brick and mortar stores close, thousands of entrepreneurs have created their own successful businesses because Amazon provided a sales outlet. Change is a certainty. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Well you got what you wanted. :lol: 

Why are dem governors destroying business and republican governors are wide open and there’s no difference in impact state to state?

Dems coordinated to damage Trump and that’s that.....it’s pathetic and plain as day

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Why are dem governors destroying business and republican governors are wide open and there’s no difference in impact state to state?

Dems coordinated to damage Trump and that’s that.....it’s pathetic and plain as day

Are you aware of what’s going on with the restaurant industry in Texas? 

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

If hospitalizations hit a 15% threshold bars close and restaurants, gyms, etc go to 50% capacity. 

Well that’s is about 1000x better than what we have going

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You are conversing with a moron who never put any $$$ into a real business.  Its all fiction to someone with zero skin in any game.

Greg makes a lot of sense and is actually quite rational...you on the other hand do nothing but brag and say nothing of value.

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Greg makes a lot of sense and is actually quite rational...you on the other hand do nothing but brag and say nothing of value.

I typically agree with or at least understand Greg....he’s out to lunch here though 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I typically agree with or at least understand Greg....he’s out to lunch here though 

Greg at least has some substance behind what he says whether you agree or not. I think it's hard for some of us in states where things are more reasonable to understand how stupid some of the rules are elsewhere.  We finally got  a mask mandate here maybe 30 days ago but I've been out to dinner 5-6 nights a week for the past 6 months since they reopened.  the only thing i don't do that I did before is go to the gym because I won't wear a mask there.  thats cost me about 30 lbs.  

5 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Greg at least has some substance behind what he says whether you agree or not. I think it's hard for some of us in states where things are more reasonable to understand how stupid some of the rules are elsewhere.  We finally got  a mask mandate here maybe 30 days ago but I've been out to dinner 5-6 nights a week for the past 6 months since they reopened.  the only thing i don't do that I did before is go to the gym because I won't wear a mask there.  thats cost me about 30 lbs.  

I think it’s especially hard here because covid isn’t affecting anyone , the hospitals are empty and they are destroying small business like it’s an all out war on them

35 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Tell it to the businesses that have lost their entire life savings. 

Now run along, don't you have a house to go paint?