Check your account email address ×

It’s a dangerous world.

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

The saving grace is that in MOST cases, in life/death car jacking or hold-up, you are gonna be REAL CLOSE to the assailant, so any DEPENDABLE GUN could save your life. 

Sigs are one of the best. I like my S& W 9.

X2

42 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I wear cargo pants every day, it's very easy to carry my LC 380 in the right upper pocket with a pocket holster, and extra clips in the left upper pocket, Wife has a conceal carry purse which has a steel cable inside the purse strap which no one can cut and run away with her purse. Depending on where we're going I sometimes carry a switch blade too which is legal in Wisconsin and I do have an ankle knife but have never carried it, I was a knife dealer back in the early 1990's so still have some new knifes here, mostly hunting knives.

sad to live in a place where you have to be so worried you carry every day or have some theft purse SMH :news: 

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

The saving grace is that in MOST cases, in life/death car jacking or hold-up, you are gonna be REAL CLOSE to the assailant, so any DEPENDABLE GUN could save your life. 

Sigs are one of the best. I like my S& W 9. 

Yep...all I have in my truck is my little LCP .380.  It's plenty adequate for most issues I can think of.  Plus...it's a "throw a way".  Bonus.

2 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

I've got the S&W M&P 40, also carry a Ruger LC 380 as does the wife.

Solid little pieces you can carry in a pocket

Just now, Angry ginger said:

sad to live in a place where you have to be so worried you carry every day or have some theft purse SMH :news: 

Yeah...for sure.  Honestly, the people carrying "legally" are the ones that tend to scare me the most.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
50 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I wear cargo pants every day, it's very easy to carry my LC 380 in the right upper pocket with a pocket holster, and extra clips in the left upper pocket, Wife has a conceal carry purse which has a steel cable inside the purse strap which no one can cut and run away with her purse. Depending on where we're going I sometimes carry a switch blade too which is legal in Wisconsin and I do have an ankle knife but have never carried it, I was a knife dealer back in the early 1990's so still have some new knifes here, mostly hunting knives.

Do you use the lady’s restroom also?  :lol: Cargo pants and packing so you can play cops and robbers on the Northwoods :lmao:  WTF are you so scared of.....

23 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Me, heck somedays I don't see 2 cars all day..I don't carry around here just when we go to cities somewhere.

Edited by XCR1250

2 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

I say CARRY WHATEVER YOU WANT!!!! 

Whatever gives you the security and protection you need/want........CARRY IT!!

If God forbid you ever are a victim and you aren't armed,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it's too late!!!   

Most people don't realize that when a criminal attacks, they don't fight fair, they will ambush you, they don't care  about the consequences, and they hit with vicious ferocity, 'cause most of the fukkers are drunk, drugged, drunk and drugged , or just insane for drug money. 

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

I say CARRY WHATEVER YOU WANT!!!! 

Whatever gives you the security and protection you need/want........CARRY IT!!

If God forbid you ever are a victim and you aren't armed,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,it's too late!!!   

Most people don't realize that when a criminal attacks, they don't fight fair, they will ambush you, they don't care  about the consequences, and they hit with vicious ferocity, 'cause most of the fukkers are drunk, drugged, drunk and drugged , or just insane for drug money. 

Yes and no.  I don't need a bunch of half-wits at the local eatery with loaded holsters....

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Yes and no.  I don't need a bunch of half-wits at the local eatery with loaded holsters....

You may not realize how many you see are carrying, according to the Cop Detective who trained my wife C-C he trains 40-50 each month here, well not now because of Covid and large groups not getting together at this time.

Just now, XCR1250 said:

You may not realize how many you see are carrying, according to the Cop Detective who trained my wife C-C he trains 40-50 each month here, well not now because of Covid and large groups not getting together at this time.

True.  I take a bit of solace in knowing that there's a good chance I'll have access to a firearm if I need it.  :lmao:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

half my office carries and most would have no idea.   Open carrying retards are just political actors.   I like guns but have zero need to carry.  I am not mentally stable enough,  it would be like bhent carrying :news: 

Open carry nuts freak me out. Are they assets or fucking lunatics?

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

I'd actually prefer this.  It's like when I see a person wearing a mask in the outdoors or in their cars by themselves.  It's easy to determine the imbecile factor.

Just now, SSFB said:

Mostly "look at me" idiots.

Yeah....this is a special breed for sure.  It becomes an accessory like jewelry.  ughhh.

20 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

20 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Mostly "look at me" idiots.

15 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

yup, lets strap my AR on my back or old fashioned chrome colt revolver on my belt and show everyone what a badass i am.  

OPEN carry bastards are fucking assholes.

They damage the reputation of responsible gun owners. 

I have posted numerous times against them on YOUTUBE. 

EVERY fucking punk, bastard, asshole that carries or displays in public is a fucking bastard, that diminishes the respect that the public might have for legitimate, responsible gun owners.