Check your account email address ×

It’s a dangerous world.

11 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Ive got that in .380. Not that acurate. Replaced it with a sig 238. Now the ruger is the nightstand gun.

The saving grace is that in MOST cases, in life/death car jacking or hold-up, you are gonna be REAL CLOSE to the assailant, so any DEPENDABLE GUN could save your life. 

Sigs are one of the best. I like my S& W 9. 

17 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Magnum Condoms? It is alright that you lie to me just don't lie to yourself.

Its like woman who are + size buying petite pants.  you're  not fooling anyone but yourself. 

17 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Ive got that in .380. Not that acurate. Replaced it with a sig 238. Now the ruger is the nightstand gun.

The LC9 is a decent  cc gun.  

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

The saving grace is that in MOST cases, in life/death car jacking or hold-up, you are gonna be REAL CLOSE to the assailant, so any DEPENDABLE GUN could save your life. 

I have a ruger p95 that at 40 ft with still group the size of a coffee mug.

S&W 9.

13 rounds loaded w/spare 12 mag.

I use this every year for my LEOSA license, don't even clean it, never fails after hundreds of rounds.

I feel fairly confident if God forbid I ever had to use this in a shoot-out, that unless they got me right-off with a disabling shot, that I could put down MULTIPLE ASSAILANTS within seconds. 

PC160917.JPG

10 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

S&W 9.

13 rounds loaded w/spare 12 mag.

I use this every year for my LEOSA license, don't even clean it, never fails after hundreds of rounds.

I feel fairly confident if God forbid I ever had to use this in a shoot-out, that unless they got me right-off with a disabling shot, that I could put down MULTIPLE ASSAILANTS within seconds. 

PC160917.JPG

At 73 are you flexible and nimble enough if you’re getting ‘assailed from behind’?  :dunno:

15 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

I have a ruger p95 that at 40 ft with still group the size of a coffee mug.

WOW, that's good shootin'!!! 

Pity the crack-head that comes up to your truck!! 

How about under STRESS? 

Shootin' at a paper target is  a world of difference than seeing and hearing somebody actually SHOOTING AT YOU!!  

I'm not sayin' you won't be OK, I'm jut sayin that in a GUN-FIGHT, being able to keep some composure is actually more important, than the accuracy. Your accuracy at 40 feet is more than capable.   

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

At 73 are you flexible and nimble enough if you’re getting ‘assailed from behind’?  :dunno:

Are you sayin' being assailed as in an armed robbery, or being assailed for my fine, elderly ass???  :dunno:    

50 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I've got the S&W M&P 40, also carry a Ruger LC 380 as does the wife.

18 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

I do :lmao: 

:gfight:

Sorry, but I don't swing that way. Hey, are you lookin' at my ass in the Mr. PLOW pic??? You're lookin' at my ass, aren't you!!!

Yes you are !!!! You better not be lookin' at my ass!!!!  :mc:

I hate carrying. As I'm getting older it's more of a hassle.

I can't believe that here in America we are carrying guns to protect ourselves,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,FROM REAL DANGER!!

It's a fact, it's REAL, it's happening every fukkin day, 24/7 , someone is under armed attack.!!!!

Fukkin country. 

34 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

WOW, that's good shootin'!!! 

Pity the crack-head that comes up to your truck!! 

How about under STRESS? 

Shootin' at a paper target is  a world of difference than seeing and hearing somebody actually SHOOTING AT YOU!!  

I'm not sayin' you won't be OK, I'm jut sayin that in a GUN-FIGHT, being able to keep some composure is actually more important, than the accuracy. Your accuracy at 40 feet is more than capable.   

Nobody knows till put in that position. Many people will tell you how tough they are, then shit hits the fan and they are hiding in the closet standing in a puddle of piss.

• Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Nobody knows till put in that position. Many people will tell you how tough they are, then shit hits the fan and they are hiding in the closet standing in a puddle of piss.

I have seen cops slip and fall,, and drop their guns during STRESS FIRE qualifications. Not a lot, but a few.  

A gun fight is about the last fukkin thing I wanna' see. 

The thing is, any fukkin shit-bag can catch ya' with a quick stray shot. Doesn't matter how good ya' can shoot, if the fukkers get a shot at ya', they could connect.   

Edited by Guest

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

I hate carrying. As I'm getting older it's more of a hassle.

I can't believe that here in America we are carrying guns to protect ourselves,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,FROM REAL DANGER!!

It's a fact, it's REAL, it's happening every fukkin day, 24/7 , someone is under armed attack.!!!!

Fukkin country. 

Ankle knife??

6 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

Ankle knife??

I just don't think that would be any good for me X, if someone had a gun. Good to have, yes in some situations. I also have a S&W 38

that I can carry. Just have ta' put up with the inconvenience these days.....it's America.   :bc:

14 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I just don't think that would be any good for me X, if someone had a gun. Good to have, yes in some situations. I also have a S&W 38

that I can carry. Just have ta' put up with the inconvenience these days.....it's America.   :bc:

I wear cargo pants every day, it's very easy to carry my LC 380 in the right upper pocket with a pocket holster, and extra clips in the left upper pocket, Wife has a conceal carry purse which has a steel cable inside the purse strap which no one can cut and run away with her purse. Depending on where we're going I sometimes carry a switch blade too which is legal in Wisconsin and I do have an ankle knife but have never carried it, I was a knife dealer back in the early 1990's so still have some new knifes here, mostly hunting knives.