Check your account email address ×

Trump rally fight

Actually, I give more credit to the dweeb that got out to confront the protestors (or whatever they were).  He was willing to sacrifice.  I give props for that.  The MAGA wearing hat guy should have asked for his number and kissed him goodbye. My god....he should be ashamed.  

• Like 1

Just now, Anler said:

Those people are made for each other

Protests should be met with resistance though....otherwise, why the protest?  I can’t imagine wasting my time standing on the street side for any political advocacy.  I’d laugh if they were run down or run into an ambush kill box....either side.

1 hour ago, Zambroski said:

Worst girl fight ever.  They should have just embraced and kissed. This is what happens when two people face off that aren’t really combatants.  It is entertaining though!

the internet warrior speaks :lol: 

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

Oh, don’t be upset because you’ve chosen the likes of Tools, Barbs, and MC over this whole “pandemic” fiasco. Just enjoy your new little row boat of non-swimmers.

:lol:

BTW, I’ll put my real world “warriorizms” up to the challenge anytime somebody wants to make it.  

Just now, Zambroski said:

Oh, don’t be upset because you’ve chosen the likes of Tools, Barbs, and MC over this whole “pandemic” fiasco. Just enjoy your new little row boat of non-swimmers.

BTW, I’ll put my real world “warriorizms” up to the challenge anytime somebody wants to make it.  

yes, we heard you the first 6750 times. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, frenchy said:

I was laughing AT you. It's really not that difficult.

Now I am done. You can go now. 

You’ve fallen so far into the mental well of idiocy.  Not to worry though, reach up and I’ll pull you out when you are ready.  

19 minutes ago, frenchy said:

frenchy slaps Z with a golf glove

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Z returns fire with a worn out leather FXR glove

18 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

LMAO!! Can ya' give me a little credit for at lest being able to half-fight!!!  MAGLITE BRIAN!!!! LMMFAO!! ! :lol2::lol2::lol2:

I thought you’d like that 😂 

14 hours ago, Zambroski said:

14 hours ago, frenchy said:

I was laughing AT you. It's really not that difficult.

Now I am done. You can go now. 

Don’t laugh. Zambo the clown and his wife are protecting Merca from a vicious scourge of store greeters who ask people to wear masks.   

Thank you for your service Zambo. 

ECF4FBCD-FBFD-4391-99AE-2CAFC9386719.jpeg

Edited by revkevsdi

45 minutes ago, revkevsdi said:

Don’t laugh. Zambo the clown and his wife are protecting Merca from a vicious scourge of store greeters who ask people to wear masks.   

Thank you for your service Zambo. 

ECF4FBCD-FBFD-4391-99AE-2CAFC9386719.jpeg

Dude making fun of handicapped people is a new form of low for you I see. I find this post disgusting.

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, HSR said:

Dude making fun of handicapped people is a new form of low for you I see. I find this post disgusting.

He’s making a point about your sidekick which you’re obviously too stupid to pick up on.  Take your fake outrage and shove it up your ass :thumbsup: