Check your account email address ×

Who do you stand with? I stand with Elon Musk

jtssrx

I've always said the "overpopulation" stuff is nonsense. The world isn't overpopulated, not even close. 

But I wouldn't say that slowing population growth is necessarily a bad thing either. If AI is truly able to give us all more free time then that would give people more incentive to have 3-4 kids instead of 1-2. 

Just now, SSFB said:

I've always said the "overpopulation" stuff is nonsense. The world isn't overpopulated, not even close. 

But I wouldn't say that slowing population growth is necessarily a bad thing either. If AI is truly able to give us all more free time then that would give people more incentive to have 3-4 kids instead of 1-2. 

a lot of EU countries aren't having enough kids to maintain their populations. Millennial men in the US don't even like sex they'd rather get high and play video games. I think that's why you've seen women become more sexually aggressive. I have a lot of nieces and Nephews and the girls are a lot more aggressive when it comes to saying they are interested than when I was a teen. Well, there were some slut back in my day too LMAO!!! 

7 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

a lot of EU countries aren't having enough kids to maintain their populations. Millennial men in the US don't even like sex they'd rather get high and play video games. I think that's why you've seen women become more sexually aggressive. I have a lot of nieces and Nephews and the girls are a lot more aggressive when it comes to saying they are interested than when I was a teen. Well, there were some slut back in my day too LMAO!!! 

There is definitely alot of cultural change happening and some of it is not good. Plenty of guys laying around like bums. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, SSFB said:

But population growth has slowed. The forecast for the next few decades is about ten billion.

Don't worry.  Idiocracy is in full swing.  Morons are still having kids in droves.  High-functioning intellectual societies and groups are dying out.  Japan, for instance, faces a huge population crisis... to the point they're giving their citizens days off to stay home and bang.  There too, they have a major beta-male culture... like who the hell wouldn't want to bang Japanese chicks?

• Like 1

Mexicans and blacks are having children at warp speed. Meanwhile whites are more concerned about how many cars, boats, snowmobiles, stocks, bonds, and motorcycles they can own.....AND the sq ft of their homes. White Americans have the most stuff yet are the most isolated. 

6 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Mexicans and blacks are having children at warp speed. Meanwhile whites are more concerned about how many cars, boats, snowmobiles, stocks, bonds, and motorcycles they can own.....AND the sq ft of their homes. White Americans have the most stuff yet are the most isolated. 

Good.  

• Like 1