Check your account email address ×

110k restaurants alone have closed this year because of the ridiculous shutdowns

jtssrx

Just now, Mainecat said:

Just because jtssrx started a thread about you being right don’t let it go to your head. Remember he’s a flat earther crazy tard....lmao

When the bars and restaurants opened back up here they were packed instantly

Nobody with a brain gives a fuck about your phony little pandemic that kills nobody 

28 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Lives destroyed intentionally over a phony made up pandemic 

Yep....many more to come too.

Just now, f7ben said:

Derrrrrrr

What a nice response to him.  He should thank you.  He needs a hammer claw inserted into his brain.

• Like 1

Just now, f7ben said:

When the bars and restaurants opened back up here they were packed instantly

Nobody with a brain gives a fuck about your phony little pandemic that kills nobody 

Yeah and look at the infection and death rates. Go for it Ben

54 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Lives destroyed intentionally over a phony made up pandemic 

None of the covid bros on this site care about the lives destroyed because it didn’t affect them or their families. Just like they didn’t care when the five governors in the states of Michigan California New Jersey New York Pennsylvania and Illinois stuck Covid infected people into nursing homes which in turn killed hundreds of thousands of people. It appears to me that this was done intentionally to inflate the number of people who died. why would any sane person put sick people in the nursing homes we are the most vulnerable people live? When I think about it I’m not even sure if MC Snowrider Frenchy would care if a family member was affected by any of this. They are so Dedicated to left wing ideology they most likely would still be defending all of this

Edited by jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member

There's way too many gas stations, coffee shops and convenience stores etc. All these small scale family owned brick and mortar places need to be reduced! Lets stick with Wallyworld and shit

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

There's way too many gas stations, coffee shops and convenience stores etc. All these small scale family owned brick and mortar places need to be reduced! Lets stick with Wallyworld and shit

I was gonna respond to this but...Sheep shit beat me to it

VVVVVVVVVV

Just now, SSFB said:

Hey MC, the market decides when there are too many restaurants. Not Democrats like you who think they know better. 

• Gold Member

Been going out during this entire “pandemic” never got sick either. We lost two restaurants that we use to go to they just couldn’t make it work. Even just the past two weekends we’ve gone out for dinner I’ve noticed substantially less people eating inside since the numbers started going back up and the media setting off another scare campaign. We went out last night and we were one of only two families in the place at the middle of dinner time. This place a month ago was filled to capacity(well socially distance capacity)

Just now, 800renegaderider said:

Been going out during this entire “pandemic” never got sick either. We lost two restaurants that we use to go to they just couldn’t make it work. Even just the past two weekends we’ve gone out for dinner I’ve noticed substantially less people eating inside since the numbers started going back up and the media setting off another scare campaign. We went out last night and we were one of only two families in the place at the middle of dinner time. This place a month ago was filled to capacity(well socially distance capacity)

Where in Cheshire ya from ?

Edited by steve from amherst

6 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Hey MC, the market decides when there are too many restaurants. Not Democrats like you who think they know better. 

This is the best post I’ve seen in months on this site!!!

1 minute ago, 800renegaderider said:

Yup, We love it here. You in Amherst? It’s funny my buddy Steve is from Amherst well he actually moved few months ago.

yep , southwest corner, right on the Milford and Hollis lines.