Check your account email address ×

F7Ben was right

jtssrx

52 minutes ago, mnstang said:

Fear mongering is the betas like you who think you need a vaccine

huh? Listen you HCS loser castoff looking for a new home, I don't give a fuck about this virus aside from getting the economy back on track so we aren't saddling the next generation with debt to fund it's cost  you fucking retard. 

Only way the economy gets back to normal is through mass vaccination. Stupid fat fuck. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, frenchy said:

huh? Listen you HCS loser castoff looking for a new home, I don't give a fuck about this virus aside from getting the economy back on track so we aren't saddling the next generation with debt to fund it's cost  you fucking retard. 

Only way the economy gets back to normal is through mass vaccination. Stupid fat fuck. 

No, what needs to happen, and fast, is this ridiculous fear mongering from the left's msm over this political virus needs to stop.  The risk for most people is minimal.  You are saying that a mass vaccine (assuming you mean 100% effective) needs to be rolled out before the economy can get back on track?  By the time that happens, there just isn't much left to get back on track.  And like I asked you in another thread, how does your plan of a "mass vaccination" work?  Your stance clearly desires some type of mandatory vaccination.  So, will there be gov't issued "I got my shot" cards for people to be able to move about freely again?  Maybe a signifier on their ID?  What if they don't have an ID?  What if they don't want an ID for mulitple reasons?

You may or may not see where I am going with this.  I'm hoping you do.  One thing is for certain, the election is over and the left will find a way to "cure" this pandemic now.  Won't that be marvelous?  Miraculous even!  :lmao:

What a load of shit.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
7 hours ago, frenchy said:

Well said.  Glad to see other forum members live in reality and not some right wing cultist echo chamber where conspiracy theories amd disinformation abound. 

• Platinum Contributing Member

Right because running around calling it a hoax, plandemic, librul plot, vaccines are stupid, it’s only a cold, look at Sweden, Bill Gates is evil, Fuck Fauci, Fuck Whitmer, Blah, blah, blah....has worked so well! 🤣🤣🇺🇸🇺🇸

42 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Right because running around calling it a hoax, plandemic, librul plot, vaccines are stupid, it’s only a cold, look at Sweden, Bill Gates is evil, Fuck Fauci, Fuck Whitmer, Blah, blah, blah....has worked so well! 🤣🤣🇺🇸🇺🇸

This is more to your liking, huh Smales...

Here is the written word of what we all see everywhere. Here? OMG... :lol:

Dehumanization of “Bad Humans”

The flip side of the “kind, good humans wear masks and stay home” doctrine is, of course, that the people who question the status quo are unkind. Who likes unkind people? No one. And while the conventional belief started as merely “anti-mask people are wrong,” over the months it has become something far different. Now, these are the things leveled repeatedly and loudly about the non-compliant:

• They are stupid, mentally deficient.
  • They are incapable of reason, unwilling to “believe science.”
  • They are okay with people dying; in fact, they kill people themselves with their conduct. They are murderers.
  • They are evil. They don’t care about people.
  • They are sociopaths and psychos.
  • They are inhumane.

See how easy that is? Poof — dehumanization. Who would want to be considered a murderer, an evil psychopath? Who wants to be shunned by their family, co-workers, or friends? Who wants to be seen as inhumane? This vilification speaks to the core need of every human being: the need to feel worth, to be seen as worthy. We are social beings, and the level of social shunning going on is literally weaponized shaming, meant to strike at the heart of what human beings need. They even get blamed for the lockdowns, the increased suicides, the defunct businesses and economic turmoil and hungry families. It’s all the fault of those nasty, bad people who won’t just do as they’re told. This would all be over if we could just get people to Do The Right Thing.

11 minutes ago, frenchy said:

cries about businesses closing. 

is dead set against the only path to the economy re-opening.

You really are as dumb as a fucking post. 

The new momo.   It's getting painful.   

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, frenchy said:

cries about businesses closing. 

is dead set against the only path to the economy re-opening.

You really are as dumb as a fucking post. 

Listen retard.....if government wants to destroy small business and then dangle reopening as a carrot for taking an experimental vaccine against a cold with a 99.97% survival rate.....then government needs burned down and anyone who supports it killed.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Listen retard.....if government wants to destroy small business and then dangle reopening as a carrot for taking an experimental vaccine against a cold with a 99.97% survival rate.....then government needs burned down and anyone who supports it killed.

yeah well that ain't happening. Most of us don't live in an alternate version of reality like you. 

Just now, frenchy said:

yeah well that ain't happening. Most of us don't live in an alternate version of reality like you. 

You’re version of reality is that of a sheep with no spine. You fight against this tyranny by not willingly capitulating. Fucking Canadian pussy

2 hours ago, Snake said:

This is more to your liking, huh Smales...

That would only matter to Smales because it doesn't matter at all who out on the street has the vaccine and who doesn't.  

Ex:  I have had Covid-19 therefore I should not be able to get sick from it again.  I can, however still pick it up and transfer it to other people same as before. Basically, vaccinated people are just as able to spread the virus as unvaccinated people.  So unless 80% vaccinated or better, we're still wearing masks.

Just now, f7ben said:

Are virus that kills nobody and your government 

Wrong again JT Jr. I haven't stopped doing anything I normally do since the start of this. Only diff is the restrictions put in place I have no control over.

But I don't yell on the internet about it so that makes me weak! :lol:  

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

Wrong again JT Jr. I haven't stopped doing anything I normally do since the start of this. Only diff is the restrictions put in place I have no control over.

But I don't yell on the internet about it so that makes me weak! :lol:  

Your government is going to force you to get an emergency vaccine against a made up pandemic and you’re all for it. You’re a pussy and terrified of non conformity

1 minute ago, frenchy said:

And now he's channeling dripper. :lol: 

Just examining your own words here

”I’ll get an emergency vaccine if it means we can have our life back deeerrrrrrr”

pussy

8 hours ago, Zambroski said:

No, what needs to happen, and fast, is this ridiculous fear mongering from the left's msm over this political virus needs to stop.  The risk for most people is minimal.  You are saying that a mass vaccine (assuming you mean 100% effective) needs to be rolled out before the economy can get back on track?  By the time that happens, there just isn't much left to get back on track.  And like I asked you in another thread, how does your plan of a "mass vaccination" work?  Your stance clearly desires some type of mandatory vaccination.  So, will there be gov't issued "I got my shot" cards for people to be able to move about freely again?  Maybe a signifier on their ID?  What if they don't have an ID?  What if they don't want an ID for mulitple reasons?

You may or may not see where I am going with this.  I'm hoping you do.  One thing is for certain, the election is over and the left will find a way to "cure" this pandemic now.  Won't that be marvelous?  Miraculous even!  :lmao:

What a load of shit.

“There may be some restrictions that may be placed on people that don’t have vaccinations, for travel purposes, to be able to go to theatres and other places,” Elliott said Tuesday.

https://www.thestar.com/politics/provincial/2020/12/08/had-your-covid-19-vaccine-ontario-will-give-you-a-card-to-prove-it.html