Check your account email address ×

Who’s Joining the Donny Party?

18 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Not a good comparison. Not at all. 

Your right. There’s no way that you can just blame one person for the demise of the Democratic Party. It took a majority to make it into the steaming pile of dog shit it is now. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Trump won't be the one making the decision where to point.  If we learned anything from Trump's term, it's that nobody can beat DC...and the parties that have dictated their own power in the political complex.  Well, only some of us learned that.  The others need and believe our government and their officials to be the true and honest protectors of the citizens that they lie to in order to get elected.  Pssst....hint, That's your idiot  team!

Funny how that happens, eh? 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Trump won't be the one making the decision where to point.  If we learned anything from Trump's term, it's that nobody can beat DC...and the parties that have dictated their own power in the political complex.  Well, only some of us learned that.  The others need and believe our government and their officials to be the true and honest protectors of the citizens that they lie to in order to get elected.  Pssst....hint, That's your idiot  team!

Nope. Cult members to the end. Just listen to them. Mindless, deballed savages that have zero ability to think for themselves. “I love my trump”. :lol: 

6 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

Your right. There’s no way that you can just blame one person for the demise of the Democratic Party. It took a majority to make it into the steaming pile of dog shit it is now. 

I have no argument with that. There’s two steaming piles of shit on the political stage. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

I have no argument with that. There’s two steaming piles of shit on the political stage. 

I can agree with that but if you have any brain cells at all, you’ll well know that there aren’t just “Trumpeters”. There are people doing the same for Biden too. Some of us just didn’t vote for Kamala and her Bitch Joey, that’s all. Just don’t forget your government issued vaccination paperwork before you travel. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I missed it, where’s the conservative women marching the streets with vagina hats on and all of the other conservatives screaming “No my president!”? 

Oh they are looting and rioting you say? No, that’s not it. 

Hmm, weird. 

i've seen plenty of that comment on FB by some idiots

1 hour ago, 01mxz800 said:

I have a garden hose with more brain power than him, hell my dogs have more brain power

The steaming stool I left in my toilet a few minutes ago has more intellect than that.

12 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

True story.  Like treasonous anti American steaming piles of dogshit. 

7 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Nope. Cult members to the end. Just listen to them. Mindless, deballed savages that have zero ability to think for themselves. “I love my trump”. :lol: 

I know.  You've been repeating the same shit ad nauseum, 23 times a day, for 4 years now.  You must be exhausted.  :lol: 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, SayatodaU.P.eh? said:

I can agree with that but if you have any brain cells at all, you’ll well know that there aren’t just “Trumpeters”. There are people doing the same for Biden too. Some of us just didn’t vote for Kamala and her Bitch Joey, that’s all. Just don’t forget your government issued vaccination paperwork before you travel. 

Yeah ok. I’ll agree with that.  A few escaped Jonestown. Some will quietly dispose of their MAGA hats. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe