Check your account email address ×

Hcs ready to implode again

23 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Just read about 20 pages of the shit show that hcs has become.  Seems like it's ready for another do-over.  The dootalk shit has hit the hcs fan, what a mess.

I started out over there 13 years ago. I complained about my Mach z 1000, not being familiar with sled-sites at all, at that time. 

Needless to say they were not receptive to my plight!!!! LMAO!!! 

They fukkin suck. 

Doo talk does have some good people though. Too much brand loyalty. 

HCS, haven't been over there in ages. They had some real motherfukkin faggots over there.  

That's where the " SITE-FAG " 800 Dragon, AKA " THE ONE " followed me over here, 13 years ago, and it's been non-stop, 24/7, 365, 13. 

34 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

I started out over there 13 years ago. I complained about my Mach z 1000, not being familiar with sled-sites at all, at that time. 

Needless to say they were not receptive to my plight!!!! LMAO!!! 

They fukkin suck. 

Doo talk does have some good people though. Too much brand loyalty. 

HCS, haven't been over there in ages. They had some real motherfukkin faggots over there.  

That's where the " SITE-FAG " 800 Dragon, AKA " THE ONE " followed me over here, 13 years ago, and it's been non-stop, 24/7, 365, 13. 

without hours of more researching, it looks like one of the DOOTALK FAGS got offended on dootalk and it somehow trickled over to HCS and got threads removed and people banned from both sites?  And Jerry976 a long time dude on hcs asks admin to straight up delete his acct, not just his mod status, delete his acct entirely he is done with it all.  Then the admin comes out spouting off site numbers as great but in reality it's mostly driven by their garbage CE forum.  The admin is too fucking stupid to listen to his mods.  I posted that it was in 2008 that hcs was doomed forever.... crickets.

5 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

without hours of more researching, it looks like one of the DOOTALK FAGS got offended on dootalk and it somehow trickled over to HCS and got threads removed and people banned from both sites?  And Jerry976 a long time dude on hcs asks admin to straight up delete his acct, not just his mod status, delete his acct entirely he is done with it all.  Then the admin comes out spouting off site numbers as great but in reality it's mostly driven by their garbage CE forum.  The admin is too fucking stupid to listen to his mods.  I posted that it was in 2008 that hcs was doomed forever.... crickets.

Doesn't HCS have like many thousands of members?

They suck, but they might be............TOO BIG TO FAIL.  

Just now, Polaris 550 said:

Doesn't HCS have like many thousands of members?

They suck, but they might be............TOO BIG TO FAIL.  

Somehow they have like 130K members but who knows what that means, could be the member list started by THE MAN himself.  Could check and see who member #1 is.  It used to be Rob years ago.

7 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Somehow they have like 130K members but who knows what that means, could be the member list started by THE MAN himself.  Could check and see who member #1 is.  It used to be Rob years ago.

Yeah, I believe he sold it cheap, and there were some hard feelings over the deal.  :dunno:

7 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Yeah.....I've been kinda absent on sites for a while and missed what the whole "who-ha" thing was about.  I tried a bit to read into it all but just plain lost interest.  Not exactly sure how some shit that went on over at DT made it's way over to HCS and ended up being the reason for a few mods losing their mod status.  It all sounds like some real greaseball shit to me.  

Goodfellas' Actor Chuck Low is Dead at 89 | IndieWire

3 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Yeah Zam, and you get to be a part of the shitshow!

Did you have a silent auction for that position, draw straws, paper rock scissors, ???

It was a hair raising challenge of "connect four" for the spot.  Best three out of five.  

53 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

This "Joe" over there is a fucking snowflake! I've been going back and forth with him via PM's for the last 24 hours,,,he's on a power trip. Did you guys know that Pitgrunt from Dootalk was called bad names on HCS??? For reals,,,,bad names!!!! They were picking on him. I can't fucking believe it. Pitgrunt is a power tripping admin from Dootalk that has been running wild lately apparently.

On the plus side,,,,nobody is moderating HCS right now so have fun

7 minutes ago, ckf said:

Is everyone on strike? Lol

Well Bontz and A05GSHO got their admin powers taken away Showtime is stepping down,,Jerry976 wants to quit the site. Some of those guys have been doing it for 10+ years as have I. Right now,,,everyone is taking a break until this Joe finishes his "investigation". He's a snowflake kid trying to impress someone.

Just now, SnowRider said:

Toss-up between biggest HCS shit show - CE posters or the Mods :lol: 

That title will be yours forever,,,you needn't worry. Heck you're a 2 forum champ!! Kudos

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, HSR said:

That title will be yours forever,,,you needn't worry. Heck you're a 2 forum champ!! Kudos

Most HCS Mods have been on a decade long power trip.  You’re no exception :lmao: 

1 hour ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah, I believe he sold it cheap, and there were some hard feelings over the deal.  :dunno:

Rob offered it to me for 11 grand, when he first sold it.  I wanted no part of the shit show I knew would ensue, so backed off.  That cat dealer guy ended up grabbing it and flipping it a few years later for north of 50 grand if memory serves.  Its probably worth about 8 bucks now.

9 minutes ago, HSR said:

Well Bontz and A05GSHO got their admin powers taken away Showtime is stepping down,,Jerry976 wants to quit the site. Some of those guys have been doing it for 10+ years as have I. Right now,,,everyone is taking a break until this Joe finishes his "investigation". He's a snowflake kid trying to impress someone.

who's in charge there now?  I haven't been on in years, maybe a post or two with a specific question.  When it went corporate and the bots started following everyone around, I said fuck it.

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Rob offered it to me for 11 grand, when he first sold it.  I wanted no part of the shit show I knew would ensue, so backed off.  That cat dealer guy ended up grabbing it and flipping it a few years later for north of 50 grand if memory serves.  Its probably worth about 8 bucks now.

who's in charge there now?  I haven't been on in years, maybe a post or two with a specific question.  When it went corporate and the bots started following everyone around, I said fuck it.

All kidding aside, I was really pissed off at the trouble I had with my 2007 Z. I was looking to get people on board for a CLASS-ACTION SUIT against BRP.  I had one law firm looking into it, and some people that wanted to join in, but it kind of fizzled out.

A few of the faggots over there  pissed me off with their posts. 

Yeah, that sounds about right on the sale history. 

I hope they end up sucking canal water over there. 

1 hour ago, HSR said:

This "Joe" over there is a fucking snowflake! I've been going back and forth with him via PM's for the last 24 hours,,,he's on a power trip. Did you guys know that Pitgrunt from Dootalk was called bad names on HCS??? For reals,,,,bad names!!!! They were picking on him. I can't fucking believe it. Pitgrunt is a power tripping admin from Dootalk that has been running wild lately apparently.

On the plus side,,,,nobody is moderating HCS right now so have fun

The fort has been abandoned.

29 minutes ago, HSR said:

Shit I haven't even really posted there in many years.  I have over 25K posts on hcs all from 2006-2010.