Check your account email address ×

Georgia hearing shows people pulling suitcases of ballots after they claimed they were stopping counting ballots

jtssrx

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

WGAF if you whiners believe it or not...doesn’t change a thing.

1 hour ago, Fireball 440 said:

Tough guy Jimmy first thing in the morning.  :yawn:

58 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Your usual name calling and being the best Karen that you can be.  Good Morning, Sunday Morning.

56 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Did you not refer to Wolfie and Snake as whiners 10 minutes ago?

44 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

Scroll up you lazy cunt.

First of all I was calling all of the election deniers whiners and it was last night not this morning...anything else? 

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

First of all I was calling all of the election deniers whiners and it was last night not this morning...anything else? 

You're still a cunt, Karen.  Now go hit the gym with your transexual partner tough guy.

8 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Won’t be long and you might need to know how to operate an oxygen tank.  SBYL 

:true: my sled has a long enough tunnel to strap an oxy tank on there.

11 minutes ago, old indy said:

What are you afraid of?    oh right, the truth.

No not at all if this is true then those involved should face the maximum penalty allowed by law. This is one persons opinion of what was going on, if it turns out like the last 38 or so cases it will be dismissed, kind of like the  little boy who cried wolf.

9 minutes ago, old indy said:

I imagine when the feds arrest the four or five people that stayed behind the distractions will start going through the roof.  im thinking mass shooting, its been a while since that one was used.

BLM riots are the only place where any mass of people can gather.  Open fire.

37 minutes ago, Snake said:

There's the left wing philosophy we all know and love!

Well Trump has lost 38 lawsuits so far, the record speaks for its self, if it is proved in court then those involved should get the maximum penalty allowed by law. You wanting to believe everything you here from one side without due process is the problem.

yes this one video is narrated by one person.  anyone with a brain can see whats going on guy.. its plain to see they are breaking election laws and did it in a way as to deceive everyone.  arrest the 4 or 5, hit them with the maximum penalties for doing this and lets see how many of them give up the people behind this. 

8 minutes ago, Fireball 440 said:

BLM riots are the only place where any mass of people can gather.  Open fire.

whats that crazy machine gun called that burps like a thousand rounds in the blink of an eye??    ya use that one.  lol

39 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Of course you won't watch it.

BTW, the election supervisor watching is Ruby's daughter.

I will later, I watched the other video last night and heard one persons version of what happened.  Again if this is proved true in court then those guilty should be sentenced to the maximum sentence allowed. Over the past weeks I have watched numerous one sided videos that turned out to be false, zero for 38 is not a great record for proving voter fraud, so I'm just a little skeptical.

8 minutes ago, old indy said:

yes this one video is narrated by one person.  anyone with a brain can see whats going on guy.. its plain to see they are breaking election laws and did it in a way as to deceive everyone.  arrest the 4 or 5, hit them with the maximum penalties for doing this and lets see how many of them give up the people behind this. 

Or they were putting presorted ballots through a counting machine. Are you 100%sure that this isn't the case?

Edited by 1jkw

3 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Or they were putting presorted ballots through a counting machine. Are you 100%sure that this isn't the case?

yes  i am.  if they were valid ballots they woudnt have had to count them in secret.

Just now, Fireball 440 said:

hard to tell, was the gun barrel adjusting horizontally for the movement of the ship?

With that much lead flying it probably doesn't matter.

being computer controled i imagine it could compensate.  that things craaaaaaazy

1 minute ago, old indy said:

yes  i am.  if they were valid ballots they woudnt have had to count them in secret.

Or they were presorted, meaning that they were approved by watchers of both parties at a prior date, and kept separate because they only needed to be counted and not verified, or you could be right. Given the abysmal record of Trump's legal effort I'm a little skeptical.

9 minutes ago, 1jkw said:

Or they were presorted, meaning that they were approved by watchers of both parties at a prior date, and kept separate because they only needed to be counted and not verified, or you could be right. Given the abysmal record of Trump's legal effort I'm a little skeptical.

it really doesnt matter, all of them are illegal since they got entered without watchers. and since there is no way to say which ones were entered "after hours" it renders that states election invalid.            jmo of course.

Edited by old indy