Check your account email address ×

Iron Pig Smokehouse.. Gaylord...Doing Their Thing

4 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Entire city of Duluth is shut down .....we stopped at the liquor store and there was over 100 people inside easily with dozens standing in line. This lockdown is a 100% scam

fuck yeah it is

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

fuck yeah it is

I empathize with healthcare workers but shutdowns are not being handled equitably and the data they are using to push them is flawed at best. Enough is enough. They are destroying hard working people’s lives.

Have to go read this guys google reviews.  Pretty funny stuff.  The owner doesn't handle criticism well but is standing his ground on the mask mandate.  Gaylord seems to have quite a bit of infrastructure and variety for a town of 3700. 

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I empathize with healthcare workers but shutdowns are not being handled equitably and the data they are using to push them is flawed at best. Enough is enough. They are destroying hard working people’s lives.

I have a couple friends in the restaurant business.  i absolutely empathize with the bullshit they're being subjected to, along with many other small mom and pop businesses who do business with the public.

58 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Entire city of Duluth is shut down .....we stopped at the liquor store and there was over 100 people inside easily with dozens standing in line. This lockdown is a 100% scam

Did you see this?  A Duluth icon and literally the namesake of a national level iconic marathon in Duluth, gone.

It is with the heaviest of hearts we have to say the next few words. As of Friday 11/27/2020 at 8p, Grandma’s in the Park will be closing our doors permanently. This was not a decision made lightly. So thank you, thank you, thank you: to our amazing community, our wonderful guests and the best employees anyone could ask for!!!
We appreciate you all more than anyone will ever know❤️❤️

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, F3600 said:

Have to go read this guys google reviews.  Pretty funny stuff.  The owner doesn't handle criticism well but is standing his ground on the mask mandate.  Gaylord seems to have quite a bit of infrastructure and variety for a town of 3700. 

It really does..The Alpine Village...sort of the hub of N. Lower MI. Good sledding(when people aren’t bitching about the grooming) Golf, Lakes..etc....

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

It really does..The Alpine Village...sort of the hub of N. Lower MI. Good sledding(when people aren’t bitching about the grooming) Golf, Lakes..etc....

Been going to Gaylord since I was a kid. My Dad’s family hung out on Otsego lake since the 50’s. Can you imagine driving up from the D on all dirt roads? Dad said they used to bring 3 spare tires. :lol: 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Edmo said:

Been going to Gaylord since I was a kid. My Dad’s family hung out on Otsego lake since the 50’s. Can you imagine driving up from the D on all dirt roads? Dad said they used to bring 3 spare tires. :lol: 

Haha...that would make for a helluva trip! :lmao:

9 hours ago, F3600 said:

Did you see this?  A Duluth icon and literally the namesake of a national level iconic marathon in Duluth, gone.

It is with the heaviest of hearts we have to say the next few words. As of Friday 11/27/2020 at 8p, Grandma’s in the Park will be closing our doors permanently. This was not a decision made lightly. So thank you, thank you, thank you: to our amazing community, our wonderful guests and the best employees anyone could ask for!!!
We appreciate you all more than anyone will ever know❤️❤️

That’s the one in Hibbing

2 hours ago, Skidude600 said:

Gaylord is an awesome town and only about a 45 min drive from our cabin. 

Yep...nice to have Extreme and Mega repping all 4 sled makers plus Priceless Performance.👍🏼🇺🇸

2 hours ago, Cold War said:

Especially when Main Street is about as long a football field.  

If you count all the fast food joints and the big box stores I bet it’s almost a half mile!!!!!1