Check your account email address ×

If your company requires...

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

It really blows....there’s maybe 1 restaurant within 60 miles of here that I would consider upscale. The place that’s closing was pretty good

what place was it I am afraid to know.   

I thought I was done eating take out 3 or 4days a week after the last shut down . now back at it , I consider the owners of these places my buds . I feel  obligated to get take out when they are getting ass fucked by a cunt of a governor . I dont know who this fuck stain thinks he is destroying peoples business but letting places like menards 

stay open so people can line up 10 deep Monday to fri and 20 deep on the weekends and prob 50 deep this friday to check out . id love  to spit some beechnut in that dudes eye   

7 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

I thought I was done eating take out 3 or 4days a week after the last shut down . now back at it , I consider the owners of these places my buds . I feel  obligated to get take out when they are getting ass fucked by a cunt of a governor . I dont know who this fuck stain thinks he is destroying peoples business but letting places like menards 

stay open so people can line up 10 deep Monday to fri and 20 deep on the weekends and prob 50 deep this friday to check out . id love  to spit some beechnut in that dudes eye   

Grandmas in the Park

10 hours ago, Ez ryder said:

we have been ordering out to a bunch of different places since this all began.  We are all making good money and keeping businesses alive is important.   We have a regular delivery driver at this point for the local delivery service.  He's making 50+/hr in tips between 11 and 2 because there are several businesses like ours doing regular orders.