Check your account email address ×

If your company requires...

12 minutes ago, Anler said:

Come snowmobiling with me and tick weekend of the 12th. Snow pending of course. Pat's is having an open house and demo ride, it's gonna be great. 

I invited the Phaggit already. He finally called me back in regards to the bars that told the cunt to shove it.

Edited by Woodtick

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

Come snowmobiling with me and tick weekend of the 12th. Snow pending of course. Pat's is having an open house and demo ride, it's gonna be great. 

There won’t be any snow

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

It will have to get really cold in the next 2 weeks for it to happen and I’m just not seeing it

They could get a big system snow with that weather.. We will post tremendous pics that will make you all sad inside.

Just now, Woodtick said:

They could get a big system snow with that weather.. We will post tremendous pics that will make you all sad inside.

I’m about to take the cobra off my turbo and put a 14 wide by 1” hacksaw with 208 long studs. I want groomed fucking trails!!!

5 minutes ago, Woodtick said:

I don’t speak gay. Can you translate?

Yes....it means all my gay friends love to finger pop their buttholes at 30mph doddling around on two tracks. F7ben just wants to pound diamonds at a high rate of speed and a .14 bac

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

Yes....it means all my gay friends love to finger pop their buttholes at 30mph doddling around on two tracks. F7ben just wants to pound diamonds at a high rate of speed and a .14 bac

I'm a .25 BAC so leave your pansy ass at home noob!

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Sounds dum.

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

That’s just because you can’t handle you’re white claws.....it’s takes me 20 beers to get to a .14

The bars that I said were open are starting to get visits from the state. What a cunt. 

Just now, Woodtick said:

The bars that I said were open are starting to get visits from the state. What a cunt. 

Unfuckingbelievable ....one of the nice restaurants in our area announced they are permanently closing today. We have a severe shortage of upscale eateries here and this one will be a blow

Just now, frenchy said:

good restaurants are a necessity of life! 

Yup....we are in a culinary desert here. Thankfully my wife is a wonderful cook. I love going out to eat though and it ain’t happening around here if we want anything more than pizza and wings

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yup....we are in a culinary desert here. Thankfully my wife is a wonderful cook. I love going out to eat though and it ain’t happening around here if we want anything more than pizza and wings

the restaurant in my avy is a literal bucket list trip for any foodie. Beyond description :bc: