Check your account email address ×

DANISH MASK STUDY: NO SIGNIFICANT STATISTICAL DIFFERENCE BETWEEN MEDICAL MASKS & NO MASKS INFECTION RATES

jtssrx

1 minute ago, F3600 said:

July 25th, Gov. Walz mandates masks everywhere outside your home.  Nov 18th, cases spiking.   MASK HARDER!!!!!!

I honestly didn’t see this coming. It’s fairly obvious there will be no hospitality business allowed to survive in this state

The study is "does a surgical mask help protect me if I go out and people aren't wearing masks?"

We've known the answer to that is no since March.

Masks help if everyone wears them and people aren't constantly fucking with them or wearing them like a chinstrap.  I was at Costco the other day and was just watching the people around me.  2/3rd were wearing their masks wrong.  Some were pulling their masks down to talk on their cell phones.  Many were just fucking with their masks constantly touching it, adjusting it, etc.

America is like a petri dish of stupidity.

Edited by Matt

If you honestly need a fucking survey to tell you that covering your mouth reduces the spread of germs you're beyond help.

Now lets hear about all the people around you anti maskers that have been infected... 

I guess Doctors and nurses are fuckin stupid too, my gawd man look at the mess you're in.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Anyone who thinks this pandemic is not serious needs to be hit in the head with a baseball bat.

it's a manufactured crisis dipshit. Created to steal the 2020 elections. the Mailin vote put Biden over the top. Trump Crushed him on election day. They used Michigan Wisconsin Pennsylvania and Georgia mail-in schemes to steal the election.  

99.97 survival rate and like 20K people died in the US from Covid only. 50 to 100K died annually from the flu forever and no one cared!!

• Like 1

• Gold Member

Cold19 wasn’t much of anything.  Much worse things to get like a sunburn, hang nail, a mosquito bite, and a stubbed toe.  

plus science says once you get covid you may have up to decades of immunity.  Minimum 8 months science is say now

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

it's a manufactured crisis dipshit. Created to steal the 2020 elections. the Mailin vote put Biden over the top. Trump Crushed him on election day. They used Michigan Wisconsin Pennsylvania and Georgia mail-in schemes to steal the election.  

99.97 survival rate and like 20K people died in the US from Covid only. 50 to 100K died annually from the flu forever and no one cared!!

:lmao: Tinfoil hat, flat-earth stupidity from a sub 70 IQ moron :lmao:  MI Momo say what :lol: 

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Cold19 wasn’t much of anything.  Much worse things to get like a sunburn, hang nail, a mosquito bite, and a stubbed toe.  

plus science says once you get covid you may have up to decades of immunity.  Minimum 8 months science is say now

You should run up and down the COVID ward maskless and comfort those who are on their death bed.   Sound like a good cause?  

:snack:

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Yup, was no big deal when wife & I had it, Flu was by far worse.

• Gold Member
Just now, SnowRider said:

You should run up and down the COVID ward maskless and comfort those who are on their death bed.   Sound like a good cause?  

:snack:

I wouldn’t be allowed in the hospital dumb dumb.  Some places aren’t even allow family in.

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

I wouldn’t be allowed in the hospital dumb dumb.  Some places aren’t even allow family in.

Your ‘immunity’ should circumvent the rules.  Work to change them.  

You’d chicken out anyway :lmao:  

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Your ‘immunity’ should circumvent the rules.  Work to change them.  

You’d chicken out anyway :lmao:  

Nope.  Some don’t believe in science....  cause immunity is the exact thing you get from vaccine... 

24 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

We just surpassed 250,000 dead Americans today. Your one clueless fuck. Tell the first responders nd the hundreds of thousands of healthcare workers around the country it’s nothing.

Im fuckin done with your idiotic crap here.

IGNORE ON

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

We just surpassed 250,000 dead Americans today. Your one clueless fuck. Tell the first responders nd the hundreds of thousands of healthcare workers around the country it’s nothing.

Im fuckin done with your idiotic crap here.

IGNORE ON

:mc:

2 hours ago, Matt said:

The study is "does a surgical mask help protect me if I go out and people aren't wearing masks?"

We've known the answer to that is no since March.

Masks help if everyone wears them and people aren't constantly fucking with them or wearing them like a chinstrap.  I was at Costco the other day and was just watching the people around me.  2/3rd were wearing their masks wrong.  Some were pulling their masks down to talk on their cell phones.  Many were just fucking with their masks constantly touching it, adjusting it, etc.

America is like a petri dish of stupidity.

Statistics don't support your mask position but what ever i will keep using them in public if it makes others feel better like have a yr supply of toilet paper seams to 

Very odd and incomplete study. It’s trusting that individuals actually wore their masks when not being monitored by controllers. That right there invalidates the findings. Secondly, the study doesn’t indicate the level of sickness between mask wearers and mask not wearers. The severity of the illness rests largely on viral load received at the time the person was infected. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, spin_dry said:

Very odd and incomplete study. It’s trusting that individuals actually wore their masks when not being monitored by controllers. That right there invalidates the findings. Secondly, the study doesn’t indicate the level of sickness between mask wearers and mask not wearers. The severity of the illness rests largely on viral load received at the time the person was infected. 

They've been studying masks for over a hundred years. If masks work why don't we wear a mask every year during flu season?