Check your account email address ×

They were so fucking good.

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Joe Joe was a man who thought he was a woman....lol

Timeless. Beats the angry inaudible computer driven and modified bullshit today.

I always took you for a Post Malone Harry Styles kinda guy.  Early Beatles dominated the radio back then, their sound was all new compared to what was playing back then.  This was #1 on the charts in 1962

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

I think their best songs ever was “I wish they all could be Californian girls” or something like that....  not sure if that was the title or the main catchy verse.

Yeah that was the Beach Boys.

12 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah, he pissed me off too.

I have a list of his shit:

Said I was a short, fat old lady

Said I was mentally unstable

Posted a pic of a guy with a dog, said it was me

Called me a fucktard

He's got about 16 years on me, and about 5 inches taller, and has been workin' Goombah construction for years.

I have kind of fucked-up my entire elbow/arm and ain't feelin' too good, but as soon as I think I can choke him the fuck out at Marianno's, I think I'll have ta' go for it. Maybe I'll wait til he's wicked drunk some night, and is stuffed with lasagna, and can barely make it to his truck, then I'll fix that Goombah for calling me an old, short, fat lady. FUKKER!!!    Fukkin Gravano!!!!:slapping::horse::kneebash::thumbdown2::shitstorm::ronald::smack:

You're getting fucked by Fidelity and you don't even know it!1!!1  :lol:  

• Platinum Contributing Member

My older brother was a big Beatles fan....I think he still has every album. And a couple rare album covers that are worth some bucks. I think there was one with dead babies or something......that they covered with another sleeve before it went on sale.

• Platinum Contributing Member
11 minutes ago, bladefever said:

The early Beatle music is hard to listen to. Better tunes later for sure. 

What are you talking about......quality right here.....especially from 3:10 on.

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I always took you for a Post Malone Harry Styles kinda guy.  Early Beatles dominated the radio back then, their sound was all new compared to what was playing back then.  This was #1 on the charts in 1962

Yeah that was the Beach Boys.

You're getting fucked by Fidelity and you don't even know it!1!!1  :lol:  

They don't manage my account. They tried for a long time to let me let them manage it. Basically, I just let it sit and stew. 

3 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

Yeah, he pissed me off too.

I have a list of his shit:

Said I was a short, fat old lady

Said I was mentally unstable

Posted a pic of a guy with a dog, said it was me

Called me a fucktard

He's got about 16 years on me, and about 5 inches taller, and has been workin' Goombah construction for years.

I have kind of fucked-up my entire elbow/arm and ain't feelin' too good, but as soon as I think I can choke him the fuck out at Marianno's, I think I'll have ta' go for it. Maybe I'll wait til he's wicked drunk some night, and is stuffed with lasagna, and can barely make it to his truck, then I'll fix that Goombah for calling me an old, short, fat lady. FUKKER!!!    Fukkin Gravano!!!!:slapping::horse::kneebash::thumbdown2::shitstorm::ronald::smack:

I Just can't imagine why you were drawn to be a fucking pig . 

LMFAO  even in the glory days  there is no fucking way the union could protect your unstable ass 

1 minute ago, Ez ryder said:

I Just can't imagine why you were drawn to be a fucking pig . 

LMFAO  even in the glory days  there is no fucking way the union could protect your unstable ass 

No woman ever got hurt or killed when I was patrol commander. 

After I left TWO fukkin woman got KILLED in domestics. 

Our papers are non-stop about domestic deaths now.

Maybe the town should be asking, how come nobody got killed when that asshole Sgt. that got singled out of two state police agencies was on duty.

Take your brutality and shove it up your ass. 

What's your TNW!!!!!!

13 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

They don't manage my account. They tried for a long time to let me let them manage it. Basically, I just let it sit and stew. 

Fidelity private client doesn't mean a whole lot but they are helpful for a DIY investor in answering questions and your not dealing with indian customer service.   If you use their advisor services at the wealth management level the fees are in the same ballpark as a good independent if you can find an advisor there you like.  

Some of these AUM fees firms charge are crazy.  I've been waiting for Morgan Stanley to reach out and try to shift some of the etrade assets they just acquired to their wealth management group.  Their fees are 2 times what one would pay to an independent. 

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

Fidelity private client doesn't mean a whole lot but they are helpful for a DIY investor in answering questions and your not dealing with indian customer service.   If you use their advisor services at the wealth management level the fees are in the same ballpark as a good independent if you can find an advisor there you like.  

Some of these AUM fees firms charge are crazy.  I've been waiting for Morgan Stanley to reach out and try to shift some of the etrade assets they just acquired to their wealth management group.  Their fees are 2 times what one would pay to an independent. 

The reason I didn't let them manage it was of course the FEES that they would charge. That was one reason.

The other reason was that at the end of the year my account had equaled or bettered the major indexes at the end of the year, 15%, 17%, etc. 

So basically, I just let it sit and fester. I think it might be actually impossible to predict the market with certainty. I'm not really out to play the market. I just want to make a few bucks every year, and I'm OK with it. 

Some of you guys are way into it more than me. 

I would say, ride this storm out for a few months, 'cause I think once the vaccines are out, and after the Inauguration, we might see the market come back, and you could make numerous dollar bills in 21.   :thumbsup:

On 11/17/2020 at 3:59 PM, steve from amherst said:

ALwaysa hated them. STill do. Candy ass pop.

Fuck off you Gini Wop bastid. 

Yeah you got 5 " inches height on me, and15 years, and I'm feeelin' my age lately. 

It could be a tough fight for me, and I got national firearms licenses that they could revoke if I start swinging at a parking lot. 

I'm not sayin' I could take you, it would be difficult at best. 

Equal age, I guarantee I could have taken you you down. 16 1/2 " biceps at age 25. It was like hydraulic ram power. 

On 11/17/2020 at 3:59 PM, steve from amherst said:

ALwaysa hated them. STill do. Candy ass pop.

Fuck off with my boat. You do your shit, I'll do mine. 

I'll buy the fukkin thing when I'm ready, or not evah. 

I could give a fuck less.   

On 11/17/2020 at 4:09 PM, spin_dry said:

You’re a faggot. The world’s biggest. Maybe in the known universe and those still unknown. 

I don't know if he's a faggot, but he is a fukkin dink. 

56 minutes ago, Polaris 550 said:

Fuck off with my boat. You do your shit, I'll do mine. 

I'll buy the fukkin thing when I'm ready, or not evah. 

I could give a fuck less.   

he never even mentioned the boat you'll never own there you flabby armed geriatric retard. 

5 minutes ago, frenchy said:

he never even mentioned the boat you'll never own there you flabby armed geriatric retard. 

Yes he did you fukker.

Second page, half way down, on the " ZNUTTY OWNED " thread posted by that fukkin dink-faced Ben. 

I wish was  25 again, and came across you, my arms would crush you, I would choke you the fuck out.