Check your account email address ×

Greg Kelly killing Fox

Snake

17 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

They have better lies 

Glad newmax, ONN and Trumps tweets are there to be unbiased sources of truth for the Cult.  

only the liberal media lies and now apparently fox news even though Trump in fact did lose AZ and that is the most recent thing to send the tards off with Fox.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, Angry ginger said:

Glad newmax, ONN and Trumps tweets are there to be unbiased sources of truth for the Cult.  

only the liberal media lies and now apparently fox news even though Trump in fact did lose AZ and that is the most recent thing to send the tards off with Fox.

Too had you vote right along with them :lmao: 

54 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Repugs flocking to sources that peddle misinformation and lies better.  Repugs are truly the dumbest of the dumb.  Demographics of supporters proves it :lol: 

Oh look mr CNN showing the class where the tearm snorider levels of self awareness came from 

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

You’re still sucking Donnie’s cock :lmao: 

And you are as always completely oblivious to your own ridiculous lack of self awareness and the  mountains of hypocrisy that you proudly bring with it . 

2 hours ago, SnowRider said:

Repugs flocking to sources that peddle misinformation and lies better.  Repugs are truly the dumbest of the dumb.  Demographics of supporters proves it :lol: 

Why don't ya just say ya hate the naggers while you're at it?  :lol: 

58 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

I'd have chin like urs if I gave.

:owned:  :lol: 

giphy.gif

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

The Arizona call has little or nothing to do with the mass exodus from fox. Fox has been shitty for about two years now according to what I've read. I haven’t watched fox since the bush days as I can’t stand Hannity. The Guy running foxes decision desk also controlled all the bogus polling that went on the last 24 months at a fox. He just happen to work for Hillary Clinton’s campaign in 2016 as well imagine that

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Why do people who were raised in homes with dirt floors relate to Repugs? 

Why do people like you Who eat dirt and play with their poo relate to Democrats

Edited by jtssrx
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

The Arizona call has little or nothing to do with the mass exodus from fox. Fox has been shitty for about two years now according to what I've read. I haven’t watched fox since the bush days as I can’t stand Hannity. The Guy running foxes decision desk also controlled all the bogus polling that went on the last 24 months at a fox. He just happen to work for Hillary Clinton’s campaign in 2016 as well imagine that

‘From what you read’.....do you read the same Dr. Seuss books as Donny?  :lol:  

6 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

I agree. They didn’t say “lock her up” enough.