Check your account email address ×

WTF Trump?

8 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Just think to yourself for a minute... What if it's true? Would it bother you? I'm not saying it did, but just think...

Jeff I heard the moon is made of cheese.....just imagine if it were true.

I have a 12 inch dick.....just imagine if it’s true?

Trump needs to be removed now for national security reasons. 

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
28 minutes ago, JEFF said:

Just think to yourself for a minute... What if it's true? Would it bother you? I'm not saying it did, but just think...

Just imagine for a minute if you had the ability to think..... :lol: 

1 hour ago, Mainecat said:

Jeff I heard the moon is made of cheese.....just imagine if it were true.

I have a 12 inch dick.....just imagine if it’s true?

Trump needs to be removed now for national security reasons. 

4x3” is not the same. 
You’re cool with China joe though. 

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Just imagine for a minute if you had the ability to think..... :lol: 

Why don’t you go put on your cellophane face mask and go for a jog. 

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, JEFF said:

I've said this before, IF it's true then establishment Republicans have to be complicit in it. People need to realize that. 

3 minutes ago, Anler said:

I've said this before, IF it's true then establishment Republicans have to be complicit in it. People need to realize that. 

You are correct. IF it is true the first step has to be term limits. It’s the only way to START rooting out corruption. But we all know that’s never going to happen. 

4 hours ago, JEFF said:

Fuck no .

It is a fact dominion had changed votes . The numbers i do not know but it has been found to have happened . 

How is it even legal that our politicians can be invested at all in these company's let alone major holders of them ? 

7 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Wait till Trump is out. The country will find out shit that will make even you want to jail every Trump.

We might even find out trump had his kids selling access to the us government on the side. Holy shit, can you imagine that? He should be jailed!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 hours ago, Mainecat said:

Wait till Trump is out. The country will find out shit that will make even you want to jail every Trump.

Wait until 2024 elections. It will be an even bigger shit show and we'll see if your team or their team is crying

Edited by Skidooski

Russians.....? Of course it was Russia. You clowns aren’t this stupid are you?

Trump was impeached because he had solicited foreign interference in the 2020 U.S. presidential election to help his re-election bid, and then obstructed the inquiry itself by telling his administration officials to ignore subpoenas for documents and testimony.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, jammin said:

Still amazed that we don't have an across the board standard with voting and voting technology. 

would make it easier for the hackers to only have 1 system.  I like my fill in the dot voting,  reminds me of the good old days of jr high.  And if the results reported are questioned there is physical proof of the votes.