Check your account email address ×

Dow futures up nearly 1,500

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You don't know that.  The fact that you regularly make statements like that is why I booted your mouthy can't cash the checks your mouth writes ass.  You let me know when I start throwing around my annual income and brokerage account balances on a public website you hypocritical blowhard.  I wouldn't trade your life for mine in a heart beat.  Right now I'm growing my inheritance to levels you wished you had.  :lol:  Dewsh. 

And everything you will end up with is because of your parents hard work not because you could do it on your own. Bootstraps Yo.  White privilege to the extreme :news: 

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

I'd rather just punch him in the mouth.    But he's one of those pussy types who'd sue me.

Only so i could show what a fraud you are.  Bragging about all the money your making, the big house your buying, yachts your shopping for, your boostraps etc meanwhile if not for Mom you'd have fuck all.  

Edited by Angry ginger

9 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

Only so i could show what a fraud you are.  Bragging about all the money your making, the big house your buying, yachts your shopping for, your boostraps etc meanwhile if not for Mom you'd have fuck all.  

U wouldn't be here either without ur mom None of us would so stfu and get over it.

19 hours ago, steve from amherst said:

1 yr ago $155

Today after boost $79

I ride the waves on a bunch of those stocks.  Simon property group scares me a bit, but they have been genius in protecting their brand by lateral integrating at buying a many name brands.  And they still pay a great dividend 

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

And everything you will end up with is because of your parents hard work not because you could do it on your own. Bootstraps Yo.  White privilege to the extreme :news: 

Well that’s a lie too but you do a lot of that about me.  Really bad personality trait you have.  I’ve still worked a hellava lot harder and put more of my own money on the line than you ever have or ever will.  You should lose a half million or so, might build a little character, cuz you need it.   If I hadn’t been completely transparent about my setbacks, you’d have nothing to lie and embellish, cubicle jockey.   :lol: 

3 hours ago, Angry ginger said:

Sure thing.  Been taking care of my mother for more than 10 years now and making sure she gets every thing she needs.  You’d throw yours in a nursing home and pull their plug first chance you get.  :lol:  tell us more about all your money hypocrite, and all the strip malls you’re buying.  

Edited by DriftBusta

29 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I ride the waves on a bunch of those stocks.  Simon property group scares me a bit, but they have been genius in protecting their brand by lateral integrating at buying a many name brands.  And they still pay a great dividend 

Well that’s a lie too but you do a lot of that about me.  Really bad personality trait you have.  I’ve still worked a hellava lot harder and put more of my own money on the line than you ever have or ever will.  You should lose a half million or so, might build a little character, cuz you need it.   If I hadn’t been completely transparent about my setbacks, you’d have nothing to lie and embellish, cubicle jockey.   :lol: 

Sure thing.  Been taking care of my mother for more than 10 years now and making sure she gets every thing she needs.  You’d throw yours in a nursing home and pull their plug first chance you get.  :lol:  tell us more about all your money hypocrite, and all the strip malls you’re buying.  

Easy to put that money on the line when you know your parents will be there to bail you out. 

second no doubt.  

Edited by Angry ginger