Check your account email address ×

Mark Meadows, Trump’s Chief Of Staff, Has Coronavirus

• Gold Member
12 minutes ago, Anler said:

My 90 year old aunt and uncle have it. They are at home recovering. I don't think this is something we need to stay shut down over anymore. 

Speaking from experience I would rather have Covid 19 instead of my spring time allergies.

13 minutes ago, Anler said:

My 90 year old aunt and uncle have it. They are at home recovering. I don't think this is something we need to stay shut down over anymore. 

My wife and I, daughter, brother, his wife, their son, and a half dozen of our friends all "got" it, and are all out of quarantine now.  Kicked my brothers ass pretty good, but the rest of us were pretty much asymptomatic.

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

My wife and I, daughter, brother, his wife, their son, and a half dozen of our friends all "got" it, and are all out of quarantine now.  Kicked my brothers ass pretty good, but the rest of us were pretty much asymptomatic.

It does seem to affect people differently. But most people I talked to said main symptoms were body aches and loss of taste and smell. 

• Platinum Contributing Member
6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

That fucking moron was just re-elected....Nestor...how about that weird shit?🤣

He’d never get elected if his district knew the truth about Nestor....😂.  Definitely weird. 

25 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Its just another type of flu