Check your account email address ×

I’d be okay with Trump losing if

jtssrx

if Trump had just underperformed and Biden got about what Hillary got or a little more id be like okay the polls were legit. But Trump smashed his 16 total by 8 million votes going from 62 million to almost 70 million . He gained in every demographic and big gaings with blacks Hispanics and women.

The polls claimed he was down double digits just last week. Trump smashed the polls in every swing state even the ones he’s losing after appearing to win them. The idea that Biden got more votes then any president in history  is laughable. He’s not a jfk Obama or Reagan. He’s never won a primary and he was given this nomination after they stole it from Sanders.  None of this adds up. 

Remember this the polls were claiming democrats would take the house and senate. They lost house seats and the gop keeps the senate. The polls were wrong about all of it and to me it looks like the pollsters were tipped off that it was in the bag or they used the polls to try to suppress the vote  

I don’t want to fight with any of you guys about this. This is just how I feel about it. 

17 minutes ago, jtssrx said:

if Trump had just underperformed and Biden got about what Hillary got or a little more id be like okay the polls were legit. But Trump smashed his 16 total by 8 million votes going from 62 million to almost 70 million . He gained in every demographic and big gaings with blacks Hispanics and women.

The polls claimed he was down double digits just last week. Trump smashed the polls in every swing state even the ones he’s losing after appearing to win them. The idea that Biden got more votes then any president in history  is laughable. He’s not a jfk Obama or Reagan. He’s never won a primary and he was given this nomination after they stole it from Sanders.  None of this adds up. 

Remember this the polls were claiming democrats would take the house and senate. They lost house seats and the gop keeps the senate. The polls were wrong about all of it and to me it looks like the pollsters were tipped off that it was in the bag or they used the polls to try to suppress the vote  

I don’t want to fight with any of you guys about this. This is just how I feel about it. 

There's 25 million more people in the USA today than when Obama got nearly 70 million votes and Obama didn't run against this guy...........

1db957f58b0d7c29f9327556b8ec5ae7.gif

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

730dd79d85d186763327a6469f1554b4.gif

My next door neighbor has one of those little Chihuahua bastards, and he acts just like that.  Fuckin thing probably weighs all of 5 pounds, he's always coming over onto my yard and starts in like that with me with the growls and teeth baring.  "just what are you gonna do little guy?"  :lol:   

• Haha 1

This election is unbelievable..............but not really.

I was fearing that Biden was NOT as hated as Hillary. 

Sonofabitch, Trump let us down. 

Why did the people hate him so much? 

I watched a segment from a guy who had predicted every winner for decades, he predicted  Trump would win in 2016 because of the margins, pockets of votes in rural areas who wouldn't vote for Hillary, those margins according to him were not there this time,
I know I'm in a rural  area and the amount of signs, bumper stickers, and people wearing Biden pins are 100 times what they were for Hillary and Biden signs weren't destroyed like the Hillary ones were.

14 hours ago, jtssrx said:

he was so hated that he got out the vote for the left.    

And the GOP has not at this point kept the senate.  GA runoff will be interesting over the next 60 days.  

11 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

My next door neighbor has one of those little Chihuahua bastards, and he acts just like that.  Fuckin thing probably weighs all of 5 pounds, he's always coming over onto my yard and starts in like that with me with the growls and teeth baring.  "just what are you gonna do little guy?"  :lol:   

:lol:  girl here had a Chihuahua that was pretty awesome but most i've seen are like that.  Was always interesting when the dane was also here-  they were both the same age.  .

littleone.thumb.jpg.eb5e762c58d2c1b8f3cee908105478eb.jpg

watson.thumb.jpg.6ff805dc340988de6bd60d2faf8f74fb.jpg

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Polaris 550 said:

This election is unbelievable..............but not really.

I was fearing that Biden was NOT as hated as Hillary. 

Sonofabitch, Trump let us down. 

Why did the people hate him so much? 

Well at least 70 million of them love him, so don't buy into the media bullshit.  The ones who hate him are either soft handed effeminate types like a few in here who shall remain nameless, or just people indoctrinated by 40 years of msm bullshit.

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Well at least 70 million of them love him, so don't buy into the media bullshit.  The ones who hate him are either soft handed effeminate types like a few in here who shall remain nameless, or just people indoctrinated by 40 years of msm bullshit.

Good god listen to yourself...you sit behind a desk doing a job your wife got for you so save the hardass routine. 🤣🤣

8 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

I've been given a holiday 4 times for bringing family members into it yet here you are.

@SSFB

Frankie, the rule is against attacking a family member, not just mentioning them. :bc:

30 minutes ago, FrankieJames7 said:

I've been given a holiday 4 times for bringing family members into it yet here you are.

@SSFB

22 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Frankie, the rule is against attacking a family member, not just mentioning them. :bc:

Right and I her credit for helping the old coot out!🤣

50 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Good god listen to yourself...you sit behind a desk doing a job your wife got for you so save the hardass routine. 🤣🤣

If you think getting this job is so easy or my wife got it for me, why don't you go down and apply?  I discovered the company through her and applied.  You get hired on your resume and achievements.  Of which you have very little.  Stick to painting, its about all you're good for.  Don't ever talk about my wife again you piece of shit.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

If you think getting this job is so easy or my wife got it for me, why don't you go down and apply?  I discovered the company through her and applied.  You get hired on your resume and achievements.  Of which you have very little.  Stick to painting, its about all you're good for.  Don't ever talk about my wife again you piece of shit.

At your age - shouldn’t you be retired? 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

STFU crybaby and save your fucking outrage...I didn’t insult her or say anything out of line but judging by your cunty reaction I hit the nail squarely on the head. 

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

STFU crybaby and save your fucking outrage...I didn’t insult her or say anything out of line but judging by your cunty reaction I hit the nail squarely on the head.

See Busta hasn’t changed much :lmao: